Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    1:17 CST Listening to music and sorting my button collection. I am so excited. Couldn't find them for ages. Finally carefully went upstairs and found them in the closet. I LOVE vintage buttons! I'm using them on my crochet purses, wraps, cowls, you name it. I'm up because I had to take more pain meds for my hands. Good news, I'm seeing my doctor next week and am supposed to try a neurapathy drug to see if can help. Don't know what's arthritis and what's the neurapathy. still working on my mosiac purse and Cathy's Hook Club hat. I have found if I change projects occasionally, it's easier on my hands. Taked to a friend in Mobile, she said it had gotten cold there. Last week in the upper 70's. I am not the kind of person who gloats over other people's weather misfortunes. Drat, my nose just grew longer! Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, did you fall in the shower? How come you hurt from it? I'm hoping your pain subsides. I hate surgery, too. Hope it goes well, Sweetie. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I just woke up.... I do not know their recepies but I visited a lot of great museums in Istanbul... I can only say - they fry fish and it SMELLS

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, sounds wonderful! I always wanted to travel. Haven't made it out of the US! Oh, well that's what travel shows are for. I once went to an IMAX movie theater(360 degrees around)and it was on Egypt. Wow, that was fantastic. I know I'm one to talk, did you take any photos? We'd love to see them if you did. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a lot of photos!! I just thought it s craft Forum and I should not post pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    You can reply with photos on the chit chat thread. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Roll Call for the Night Owls! Season3-dsc08281-jpgRoll Call for the Night Owls! Season3-dsc08284-jpgRoll Call for the Night Owls! Season3-dsc08508-jpgRoll Call for the Night Owls! Season3-dsc09524-jpg
    I put some photos - parrot in the street and sight and fish boat and nut fry man

8. Likes Val, Kitty, GrammaJoe, Carolyn1953, Colesmom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, great pictures. I love the parrot. Great tree trunk as background. Thanks Larisa! The skyline is cool, too. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures a beautiful! I have fibromyalgia and extreme back problems with it or cuz of it! A shower puts my back into spasms a bath is worse.standing ,walking, sittin, drivin or just goin a long distance, shoppin ,and sleepin(layin down for to long) basically anything causes my back to hurt and meds don't work as well if I do to much. It really is miserable that's one reason why I enjoy hearing exciting trips or anything that people do. It used to depress me but now I look at it that I am glad they don't have to go through this pain. Although many others have worse and everyone has some kinda pain they may endure. It really looks like you had fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda! Dear I wish I could help you with your health