Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just remember that if you own a crochet business, it is okay to vent. But there are people reading the posts that could be potential customers for you. Not trying to stir the pot any more, just trying to help.

I would definitely try to make it clear from the very beginning when selling someone so many pieces that there are no returns, and maybe even have them sign a waiver of understanding. It is through these times that we learn how to handle future transactions. Hang in there!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. It's unanimous. Don't buy them back. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    You have 3 online stores? Did you know that you can add links to your signature? Where are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    The items were sold to her outright without a refund policy stating "If items do not sell, I'll happily refund the purchase price of the items to you." These items are solely hers! You've done your part...just hope you don't get anymore buyers like her!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.- Mark Twain

6. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least with my shops my policies are clearly stated. I have been in business for 12 years. This is the first time I did the wholesale/reseller thing.
    You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.- Mark Twain

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't sell anything, but I realize it's the principle of the matter. She paid you. End of story. You might just want to get something in writing in case this happens again with anyone else. Or establish this fact: you pay me for them, they are now yours. What you do not sell belongs to you.

10. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it were me if I did by back it would be for only 1/2 what you sold them for, like a restocking fee.

12. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. so many responses to my vent. Of course I am nice to her, and did not respond to her as far as buying them back.I posted this thread sheepishly, wanted a second opinion and a reason to vent without ruffling her feathers. Good I can get advice from everyone on crochettalk.Thanks fro everyones input .

14. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wholly agree with all the comments. She ordered from you and paid for them ....now they are hers! Don't take them back....let her give them to friends or someone as gifts. Just be nice if she corresponds with you again about taking them back. You made a sacrifice of your time that you would have used towards your own Christmas projects. Let her deal with it. Your aren't a store where people return items all the time. The stores expect to see returns. That must take a lot of nerve to order and then want to sell them back to you. My advice is "Don't do it!"