Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    haven't done a blessed thing today. Did put 2 rows on a hat & discovered I had made a mistake 2 rows down. Had to tear it all out & put it down & turned on the computer. I did make out 2 cks for bills but didn't get them out in time for the mailman. It was awful here this am. Ice everywhere.Went to put ice melter out for the mailman & the garage door was frozen shut. Made an awful noise. I was going to Walmart today but with that ice decided to stay home.Will putter awhile in my craft rooms & straighten a little more.Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you made a wise call ladybug, best just to stay in on icy days. I grew up in northern IL. but live in the south now, I still remember learning to drive on the ice and snow.

I have done some laundry, vacuuming, dishes, and ran to the grocery store before the grand kids got home from school. Now it drizzling outside and very dreary, I just want to sleep.

Have a good afternoon.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    haven't done a blessed thing today. Did put 2 rows on a hat & discovered I had made a mistake 2 rows down. Had to tear it all out & put it down & turned on the computer. I did make out 2 cks for bills but didn't get them out in time for the mailman. It was awful here this am. Ice everywhere.Went to put ice melter out for the mailman & the garage door was frozen shut. Made an awful noise. I was going to Walmart today but with that ice decided to stay home.Will putter awhile in my craft rooms & straighten a little more.Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still cleaning and straightening my home. I will go to the store tomorrow so I am preparing my grocery list. I have a kazillion grocery bags I will take back to Walmart to be recycled. I have crocheting I MUST do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I walked 4 miles today. Went to Inn and out for French fries. Week ends were football time so today needs house cleaning, but it is so cold my right hand fingers feels cold .
    Last edited by niru; 01-17-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: correcting word called instead of cold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I am still cleaning and straightening my home. I will go to the store tomorrow so I am preparing my grocery list. I have a kazillion grocery bags I will take back to Walmart to be recycled. I have crocheting I MUST do!!
    Why not use the grocery bags to crochet some plarn totebags
    You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.- Mark Twain

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will try to get some house cleaning done today along with laundry. I have to work the next four evenings, so I will not get much done during the day. Hopefully I can finish the cowl I have been working on.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful day in silicon valley.I will walk around the lake in my town ,it is 2 mile route. Do some knitting,cook and relax.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just noticed incorrect spelling on my January 14th post. I meant cold not called. It was really cold that is why it happened or I did not have my coffee.

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niru, it's okay...this is a no-judge zone! We just all wanna have fun, learn and grow while we're doing it.

Today, I slept-in. A real rarity for me! I'm relaxing right now. Later, I intend to work on my daily job of reorganizing my home. On the list of to-dos is bake 2 sweet potatoe pies today or tomorrow. My hubby loooooves sweet potatoe pie! Bought those sweet potatoes yesterday and they are ready and waiting to be used!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love sweet potatoes,good source of fiber. I just put in microwave and eat warm. It is yummy.