Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are thinking of you...I lost my dad a couple of years ago. It was hard but through it I grew stronger...you will make it through this. It will seem at times that you will not, but you will. You are strong...we are thinking of you. Please keep us updated when you can...no rush.

2. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawana..I am sending my prayers and good thoughts your way for you and your family. I know how tough a time you all are having. I lost my darling big brother last fall ..much to the same way you lost your mom. The pain in my heart has eased enough now to think of him without crying (we where very very close) In time you will be able to do the same with your mom. I know now it doesn't seem that way..and I feel for you and your family. Just remember one thing..she is as close as your heart..she is and will be there forever..all my love hon..hugs Anne

4. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't even think of stop crying on account of us! When you feel like it, cry, cry, cry....I am sorry for the battle of the sibs and the loss of your mom. My shoulder is here....{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your loss

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so very very sorry to hear about your mom. My mom died 2 yrs ago from colon cancer at 81 yrs old. But she also had congenital heart failure, copd, asthma, high blood pressure, an diabetes. They also operated but she ended up in hospice and died 2 days later. When they took her to hospice she was talking, the next day sleeping, the day after she died. She wasn't in pain, little did I know that the needles in her arm at the hospital is what was keeping her alive. The last thing I said to my mom was I love you mom, she whispered I love you too. She died that night. Hospice was real nice to her, kept her comfortable, she loved the view from her room an couldn't wait to get better so she could sit on the wooden swing outside her window an watch the geese on the pond. So I'm thinking she was content. It takes time, I still cry for her sometimes. I try to just think of the good times, an how much I loved her an I keep her here, safe, in my heart with me always. I'm so sorry , I too wish I could hug an comfort you, please know your in my prayers.

9. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm sorry for your loss, keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry, Iknow how it feels to loose your Mom and so quickly. That was the way my Mom went too. I understand and almost 4 years later I'm still crying almost on a daily basis because I miss her so much. Without my dog, Pugsley, I don't know what I'd do. If you ever need to tak, please call me any time. I'malmost always up at different hours so please don't worry my # is 906-235-2494. Again, I'm really sorry for your loss. Betty alias Beatrice.

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my dady almost 2 years ago. He was at home under hopice care. My sister and I cared for him and my mom did the cooking. He was happy and content and also died peacefully. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for the loss of your mom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tigg, honey my heart goes out to you and I am crying as I type this. Words will not help right now , I know because I kinda went through the same with my mom. I barely made it to the hospital when the nurse called me to come back ( I had just got home from the hospital and was so tired) My mom was 89 and hardly ever had a sick day in her life. I know you don't think it will ever get better and you won't cry as much but it will with time. I will keep you in my prayers, you just hang in there and grieve the way you have to and don't be ashamed to cry. Everyone does it their own way. Just thank God you have so many siblings and know they are going thru the same thing you are. You can be a comfort to one another in this sad time. You know your Crochet Talk family loves you too. Bless you.