Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  51
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=butterflyrose;49317]Aporfirio, you're not going to believe this but I'm a Texan too! It's a small world! I'm near Fort Worth/Dallas.]
    My son lives close to Dallas in a town called "Mesquite". Think that is how you spell it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, that's exactly the way I had my closet organized and somehow my clothes mixed in with others. Now, it's my job to put them back in order. My clothes and I have always played this game! Hubby and I have separate walk-in closets. He's always cleaned his(a real sweetheart)and I clean mine!

Cheering is always appreciated! Thanks so very much. It's needed to accomplish these tasks!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MeerKat;49332]
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Aporfirio, you're not going to believe this but I'm a Texan too! It's a small world! I'm near Fort Worth/Dallas.]
    My son lives close to Dallas in a town called "Mesquite". Think that is how you spell it..
    Yes, I know that city. I was born and raised in Fort Worth, so I travel there frequently. Family is there, love shopping there. My brother & family live in Dallas.

5. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last nite, I started organizing my scattered recipes that are in a kitchen drawer. Next, I'll put them in a binder. Organized home, here I come!Yay!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me... I'll be crocheting, crocheting and of course crocheting... Oh and maybe I declutter the house - and crochet. I hope to also rejoin my ballroom dance classes and finish my Gold steps and did I mention crochet. Ha ha. I've gone crochet mad. Think I my hand is going to drop off this year. No problems. I have another one. Ha ha

Post Thanks / Like
    1. I have found ANOTHER box of patterns to sort through.
    I am determined to just throw most of them out.
    I'm never going to make all the ones I already have if I live to be 200!
    Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! Bye-bye paper!
    2. I'm setting up a special local savings account for the kitchen & dining room to re-do the walls and floors. I want laminate flooring there and in the living room too. Wish me luck!
    And in spite of the poor condition of the kitchen floor, I am making a special effort to keep it clean whether it looks clean or not.
    3. I'm setting up an envelope for the red yarn to finish the "Drunken Triangles" blankie. I've figured out how to do join them so that they lean over like they're "drunk" Whoopee!

9. Likes Butterflyrose, Maryd., Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsynr View Post
    1. I have found ANOTHER box of patterns to sort through.
    I am determined to just throw most of them out.
    I'm never going to make all the ones I already have if I live to be 200!
    Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! Bye-bye paper!
    2. I'm setting up a special local savings account for the kitchen & dining room to re-do the walls and floors. I want laminate flooring there and in the living room too. Wish me luck!
    And in spite of the poor condition of the kitchen floor, I am making a special effort to keep it clean whether it looks clean or not.
    3. I'm setting up an envelope for the red yarn to finish the "Drunken Triangles" blankie. I've figured out how to do join them so that they lean over like they're "drunk" Whoopee!

Wow, a 'drunken Triangles blankie'. Sounds absoloutely fabulous. Would love to see a picture when you are finished.

11. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maryd, you just reminded me I have a box of patterns in my basement that I need to get rid of too.

13. Likes Maryd. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patterns!!! What throw them out! I can't imagine!! LOL Okay I will go ahead an admit it... I am a pattern collector! It is my favorite hobby! I collect them and put them in binders. I like to look at it as my legacy to leave to my Granddaughter. I would be happy to take them off your hands. How can we do this? I'll pay for shipping!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My goal for the year is a little different. Yes I have a lot of yarn but it is all organized. I have knit hats for little girls that have chemo and I want to get back at doing that. The hardest thing for me is to improve my skills. I want to make something like a nice shawl, cowl, etc to be proud of and to be able to give to someone. I would also like to know how all of you get so much crocheting done. Do you not read, watch TV, play games, clean, do laundry, have a facebook account?.. I think I waste too much tme doing those things. I also never can start anything without having to rip it out at least once because I did not read directions correctly or I do not think it looks as nice as it should.

I have no closets to clean out as I just recently moved to our cottage on the lake. I purged and got rid of so much stuff. We moved from a much larger home and I swear my husband saves everything just in case.