Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI Valerie,
    So nice to hear that you once lived in Canuk Land. Yes, we are not far from there, about 45 minutes west of London. I have to say I envy you. We spent a few winters in Florida and we really enjoyed it. It is a little too humid there in the summer though.
    I love the change of colour in the fall and the snow on Christmas. We don't do any winter activities anymore so it does become a drag. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is Lorna and I live on a acreage near Donalda,Ab,Canada,I have 3 wonderful daughters that crochet and knit.I have 11 wonderful grandkids ages from 3-15 3 girls and 8 boys.I have enjoyed teaching the older one to crochet even the boys.It gives us one on one time and we chat about everything.I have a wonderful,loving husband and we have been together to 36yrs.My family is mt life as I am disabled and don't get out much but everyday one of them come to visit.Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lorna, I am a bit of a newby here myself, about a month or so I think. You have a nice large family. Coming from a small family I love hearing about others with large families. We are all working on different things on here and I look forward to hearing about what you have been working on.
    Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Seasons Greetings to you too Lorna and so nice to hear from new people joining. Such a large family wonderful. I am an only child and have two daughters and 4 grandchildren. Unfortunately, some of them live quite far from me so I don't get to see them much. But welcome aboard, I'm sure you will enjoy Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lorna, I live just a hop skip and a jump from you. I am in Red Deer County. I have 2 married daughters and 3 grandchildren. One of my granddaughters ia disabled and I help out with her as much as I can. I love to crochet every day and am also starting to knit. I need more hours in a day for all I woyuld like to do lol. welcome , you will like it in this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is Tim, I am 37, male and live in southwest Florida, USA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all the greetings.I love crocheting and for Christmas all my grandkids want funky hats it's fun to see them smille over a homemade gift.I made them all afghans one year and they still have them which makes me proud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    I am from Vinton, Iowa and today we got a little snow. I am still working parttime in a Wal Mart 33 miles from my town--I love to crochet and quilt. You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. JoAnn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to all the new members that posted within this thread! It is great to have each of you on board!

10. Likes taral liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tim, nice to see you have joined us. I love to hear what others are working on. I live in North Carolina.
    Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Judi G