Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya i've heard of it but it's been awhile,I agree with you there cuz i'm sure a lot of us have had to at one point or another takin stuff out.It is very annoying.Thanks for your clarification.Have a nice day or evening.

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect cows,(not the real one, my husband won't let me have one, LOL), I have over 1000 of them in my home. I also collect cookbooks, corchet patterns and books, and watches.

Kathy
    Kowthy

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I collect crochet books, old crochet hooks, and christmas music boxes. I also collect anything of my family history, (pictures, dates, family recepies passed down, stories my family passed from generation to generation), ect.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not know what frogging in the crochet world meant either. I like your explanation better than what it means in the south.

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just learned something else new. I do a lot of that! I've ripped out a lot of ripples when I was learning. Heck, I still rip out a lot. Never knew it was called frogging til now. Wow! I'm learning a whole new language. Now I can tell everyone I speak two languages. Heh! Heh! Seriously, I'm learning something new every day on here. Judy.
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 12-11-2012 at 07:58 AM.

9. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love cats!!! All kinds of cats, big or small, wild, domestic and feral, cartoon cats and fantasy cats...I am owned by one spayed female, but I have a cat of somekind in every room...They fascinate me...I have a hard time walking away from a cat figurine when I see one in a store...
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not over run by them...I also have a hard time when it comes to yarn...If I see a color I like I have to buy it...The use for it will come later...At least I know I can go to my stash and admire it...Let's face it, I'm a yarnaholic...

I also like to collect memories...I have a lot of those, fond and not so fond...but at least I can still review them...
    Last edited by Estee; 12-11-2012 at 12:54 PM.

11. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love cats. I can't resist them. Live ones, figurines. They are like potato chips to me. My one daughter is like me, too. We love dogs, too. She was a foster parent to dogs for a while. I couldn't do that; I'd want to keep them all. My yarn stash grew so much that I put it into those bags that you suck the air out with the vacuum. I ran out of space in my closet. I needed room for my clothes. We don't have any room in the basement. We have a bar, jukebox, tv (we put the tv on the wall), table, stools, chairs, treadmill in one half, and Dan's workroom, wine room, pantry, laundry, furnace in the other half. And Dan wants to downsize. EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Likes dragondrummer, Magnolia Blossom liked this post