Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye you can come to California if you want. I'll have you. My mom is going to her sisters for Christmas so we will be doing our Christmas on the 16th. So we will have just our litlle family over. Nothing big. have lights up and i have to start making the cookie platters. I have about 10 to do. That's a lot of flip-pen cookies let me tell you. i will be all cookied out when its over. I do about 6 different types of cookies and about 4 dozen each. Yep alot of cookies.
    Hopefully Jenna will help again this year.
    Well have a great night. hugs
    Erika

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been to California so don't tempt me!! lol I've made all those cookies too but not this year and I didn't want cookies for months! I said too much and I'm embarassed that I went on so much but that is what happens to my brain sometimes.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, you are among good friends, it is all ok!

Erica, you are such a big hearted person!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye When you want to travel to California, you just let me know. You to landon. Come on down. We could have so much fun. We would probably laugh all night and never sleep but it would be fun. My home is always opened.

7. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    California would never be the same if Faye and I travelled together, LOLOL Oh, and the Memories!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    [COLOR=red]I also bought some fleece throws that have Christmas motif, solid red flannel sheets and a Christmas Coffee mug although my Halloween mug is bigger and what I use for my morning coffee:
    [/COLOR]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2100[/ATTACH]

[COLOR=red]I'll inagurate (SP??) my new Christmas mug in the morning..........[/COLOR]
    Attached Images Attached Images Are You Decorating for Christmas?-newchristmasmugwithhalloweenmug-jpg 

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Our tree is up, the stockings are over the fireplace, lighted garland is hung over the archway. We don't have the outside stuff up yet but it's getting there.

12. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Laughing on here with friends is such good medicine!! I'll try to get some things out by Friday or Saturday. Going to Nashville tomorrow for a day or two. Got to see my attorney about suing Ex since he has decided to stop paying alimony. Get to see my kids as well and the grands and the greats. Be good to see them. I won't be able to be on here very much but will try to check in when I can.

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not putting up a tree this year! But if I did it will be one of those 4' tinsel trees from way back! I bought one for my husband a number of years ago! Nobody comes here for the holidays! My MIL lives next door and her place is bigger, so we all go there!!
    Faye-I don't get asked along on trips either! My Mom and sisters travel a lot together and we are never invited to go along! Maybe because I'm the only one who is happily married? We have been invited to spent a weekend in January in ski country with my sister! But nobody will be here to put wood in the boiler! I have no other source of heat, so we wouldn't go!
    But-I'll have to start saving my pennies because I want to go to California with you and Landon!! Sure wish that was true!!!

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, it's me, Landon and Maryjane going to Erika's. Anyone else want to go?

18. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post