Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  30
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you doing, honey?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know ya'll are tired of my tradegies. I want to say something good but it seems I'm in a spell of bad now. I hate that ya'll are always cheering me up. I want to be strong but I feel like my heart is broken. I've been crocheting to pass the time. Crying and crocheting go together I guess. I will be ok and I know time will heal this hurt but I can't see the end right now. It was hard getting to sleep last night and staying asleep was impossible. Lovie and I got up at 5AM and she went looking for Sissy again. I have to walk with her because I can't take a chance with her. I feel I was a bad Mama to Sissy because I let them out the back door and she came around front and into the road. I should have stayed outside with them but they liked to run around in the woods and play for a long time and I was lazy and didn't want to go outside. Life is so precious and it can be gone in a minute. Thanks for your concern and I hope to have good news sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, honey, there is absolutely no way that you could have know what would happen to them. How many times have you let them out to play? This was an accident, a horrid accident. Please,try to not blame yourself for this. It could have happened to anyone at all.

I don't understand about all the bad news, it sounds to me like you simply have life going on.

4. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I'm so sorry all of this is happening to you. I know the world seems to be crashing down upon you right now, but we are all here for you. Sending hugs your way. Love you! xoxoxox
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye_don't keep blaming yourself for what happened!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! In time you will heal, but you will have all the good memories!! You will be in my thoughts, even if you don't feel up to posting!! We all love you Faye!!

7. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok no more blaming yourself. It was an accident. Now for some happy stories about her Ok. You need some happy. Im so greatfull that you have us and we have you. We all have bad times and good. Thank goodness we can share and we don't mind listening. OK. And Hey i get up at 5 A.M. everyday. LOL Youd think I'd have alot done huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    billiebob, I was sitting here thinking that I might write down the special things about Sissy. She was a puppy just a little over 8 lbs and less than 6 months old. One of the things that amkes me so sad is that she was the lover of the two. Lovie has never been too affectionate except at night when we go to bed. Sissy would always try to get in my lap a plate of food was no deterrent. Seld get on the arm of the couch and jump and know that I would catch her even if I didn't see her coming. She knew she was loved and that gives me some peace that the worst thing I said to her was that she was a bad girl for pooping in the house as soon as I brought her back in from her walk. If I had the computer in my lap she would try to wiggle up onto it and I would push her back from the computer and she would lay on the footrest of my recliner. She loved food and treats and I can proudly say she had plenty of both. She was sick a few days ago and it scared me to death that she wouldn't eat since she was a chow hound. The picture of her laying on her back was so cute to me. I loved that Lovie and her would fight and seemingly tear into each other and then pile up in a bunch on the couch to nap. Lovie is older and she would scold Sissy when she thought she wasn't doing right and then they would lick and clean each other. I didn't really understand their relationship. I mainly thought Lovie put up with her but I was so wrong. She has gone out barking calling to her and then run to the road to smell around where she was hit and back to where I sat and held her while Tom dug her grave. She has whined and smelt every pee spot in the yard and still no Sissy. At least I understand she isn't coming back but I can't convince her that her friend is gone. We called Sissy several nicknames, My bil Tom called her a lizard because she could wiggle around and was hard to catch. Kaye called her a flying squirrel since she did the flying from the arm of the couch onto Kaye while I was in the hospital. I called her my baby. I lost another daucshund years ago (Tootsie) and it hurt just like this but worse because I had left my Ex and was alone after she died. I still have Lovie and I am determined to make her more loving and have her lay on me like Sissy. Who would have thought you would miss the thing that you fussed about her following me everywhere into the bathroom every time and laying on me and not getting down when I wanted to get up. She was my baby and I will always hold her in my heart and I hope she is in Heaven metby Tootsie and getting all the treats and snacks she can eat. God, please rub her belly because she really likes that!! Maybe this will be the last time I cry. I hope to celebrate her life in time.

10. Likes Maryjane, GrammaJoe, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to send you two a heartfelt comforting note. Many hearts are with you today and forward from this day. My advice is that as soon as you can, go visit a good animal shelter. You will never replace Sissy; don't even think that you will. But what about Lovie? She will continue to be obvious in her grieving for a week or two, but then she could use another friend. And there are soooo many wonderful pets out there looking for a permanent home with a loving YOU in it. Don't let this be the last time you will cry. I cried often for three years after losing our TG. Tragic events like this will trigger another opening of the flood gates. Tears are given in times of remembering someone special. The memories are good, thus the tears are good, too. Do not try to hold them back. You are special and Sissy was special.
    TGsDad
    free downloads of my books are at http://tg-books.yolasite.com
    Updated Dec. 15

12. Likes Kitty, Anaisa, BarbySue, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My dearest Faye, sending you lots and lots of hugs and kisses. My prayers are with you. ((HUGS))

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank so much for your kind words but I just can not take in another puppy for a while. I feel bad watching Lovie move around to rest in the same places that they used to and she can't stay in one place long. She is lost and so am I!