Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  58
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Ladybug! That had to of been horrible, I am so sorry you witnessed it!

Aren't Ragdolls the kitties who hang limp if you are carrying them? They are like a Ragdoll, oh, duh, Landon, that's why they are called that. I'll get with the program, just give me a day or two, LOL

Siamese are soo exotic looking!! They have the most beautiful piercing eyes too! Koko sounds like he had tons of personality!!
    I hope you don't have to wait long for your new kitty!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the education. I would like to see a ragdoll cat and an oriental. I love looking at persians. Dogs for me but I understand completely how we fall in love with our pets. Even though my baby daushund has taken my crochet hook that I was using. I can not think where she has put it but I had to find another hook!! Still love her!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    too cute. you will have to crochet his own cataghan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochetgal, your dog sounds darling!! What breed is he and what's his name?

I came across a cute sayng online too: Cats think THEY are GOD and Dogs think YOU are God, LOL Ain't that the truth! Silly pooter, I would be lost without him, and yes, Libertylady64, one of these days I will crochet him his own cataghan, LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an orange/white tabby who will be 1yr on Oct 1 (is there a golden birthday for animals?...LOL). I have made him his own bed/pillow and toys, yet he has a sixth sense for when I get out my crochet. He will be sleeping in the next room and the minute I pull out my work he is right there climbing in the basket. He fully understands when I tell him that it is not his and so he proceeds to "yelling" at me cos he wants it. Never a dull moment with our beloved pets.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful cat! There's just something about yarn and a cat. My cat was aloof to her kitty toys, but really enjoyed playing with yarn. I made her a ball made of yarn. She wasn't crazy about it...liked balls of yarn and new yarn much better.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

Post Thanks / Like
    My Tara is an English Staffordshire terrier and she's the most adorable dog ever. Next to my Sasha who was a short haired collie. I had to have her put down 3 weeks ago because her arthritis just got too bad and she wasn't able to walk any more.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Valerie, I am so sorry about your Sasha! How are you doing? ((((((((Valerie))))))))))

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye: You can google the different cats to find their pictures. Both are very elegant cats. I haven,t had an oriental but got close to several at a show once. These were very friendly & wanted us to pet them but of course we couldn't. They were truley very goofey that day.

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I did just that! I googled them both and I would prefer the ragdoll. Those hairless cats are UGLY!!!! I know people love them but it takes a mother to think they are cute!! I saw a little of a show and one of those cats were giving birth and the kittens looked like mice, ugh I changed the channel. lol The siamese cats are beautiful but tempermental I heard. I'll keep my puppies.