Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everyone. Each day gets easier. The walker is my new BFF!!!! Need to bling it up a bit!!!!! Crocheted Wed for about an hour while watching Olympics and did OK. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear of your injury! I hope you heal up quickly and are back to your normal routine! Patience and a positive outlook do more for the speedy recovery than people think!! It sounds like you've got it in check.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that.. Hope it heals up good for you..

Post Thanks / Like
    Day #3: 28 days to go until I can bear weight on right leg. Well I have found every day gets a bit easier, but I don't like being waited on!!!!!! Hubby said don't get used to it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is hard to let people do things for you when you are so used to being able to do everything yourself.. I had the same problem when I was really sick back in April. My advise try and enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really overdid Sat. because I wanted to hurry this process up, but it backfired....So today I am just taking it really easy. Seems like my shoulders are the worst now from using the walker. Thanks for the support!

Post Thanks / Like
    It will take awhile for your body to adjust too. Just take it easy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter and grandaughter came over for a while this afternoon and that was a nice distraction!!!!!! The dog loves that I sit with her so much!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy to hear that you are trying your best....

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, sorry I didn't see this thread when you first posted it. Hope you are still doing well. It takes a lot of patience to wait for your body to heal! I fractured my right foot January of 2011 and wasn't able to walk on it until June of that year! Had 4 different casts. Not fun. I am still and always will have mobility problems. Sounds as if you are pretty independent, a lot of us empathize with you. Not easy to let go of control and have to ask for things. My husband finally learned how much I did he didn't appreciate until HE had to do it. Glad you have your dog for company. I have two cats amd a ginormous dog. I get plenty of sympathy from them. I would go out of my mind without crocheting, and the company I have found on this site. Caro