Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to drink decaf for health reasons but I still love the taste of my coffee. I use sugar free syrups to add flavor as I have to watch my sugar, etc too. There is a wide variety of flavors form hazelnut to raspberry and everything in between.

Post Thanks / Like
    Odd thing, a couple of people here mentioned drinking tea when feeling unwell, I do too. When nursing (in UK and other countries) Nearly 100% of patients choice, when feeling unwell would be tea and toast as a first meal. It must be a healing drink which we, albeit sub consciously, choose to help our recovery. I understand that many women in first trimester of pregnancy go off coffee also.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol got mine right next to me now MMMM coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by yarnbazaar View Post
    Love to have my coffee next to me while knitting my personalized knitting patterns for babies. We have good beans around that lifts my spirits up. Want some coffee? =)

Happy Stitching ~Melanie~
    MsStitchWitch on Crochetville
    MsStitchWitch73 on Ravelry

Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly, when I'm not feeling well coffee feels "heavy." Hard to explain but it just doesn't go down as wonderfully as it does when I'm well.

Maybe because for most of us when we were kids hot tea was the first home-based remedy. I know my mother often put a little wine it in to clear up chest congestion and help me sleep. It still works!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixpixlix View Post
    Oddly, when I'm not feeling well coffee feels "heavy." Hard to explain but it just doesn't go down as wonderfully as it does when I'm well.

Maybe because for most of us when we were kids hot tea was the first home-based remedy. I know my mother often put a little wine it in to clear up chest congestion and help me sleep. It still works!
    I am the same way when feeling ill I'll drink tea rather than coffee

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody tried the coffee called Rocket Fuel it is so good, I like my coffee naked no dressing just pure coffee, it has one of the best flavours ever as suggested by the name it is exceptionally strong it is a treat for me as it is quite expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here we do not have this brand. I got Lavazza Oro expensive as someone here adviced

Post Thanks / Like
    I like coffee for the winter but have discovered Crystal Light Iced Tea with Peach or Green Tea with Raspberry for the summer. Delicious!! But my all time favorite has got to be French Vanilla Cappuccino.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tas View Post
    Odd thing, a couple of people here mentioned drinking tea when feeling unwell, I do too. When nursing (in UK and other countries) Nearly 100% of patients choice, when feeling unwell would be tea and toast as a first meal. It must be a healing drink which we, albeit sub consciously, choose to help our recovery. I understand that many women in first trimester of pregnancy go off coffee also.
    I think you are definititly on to something there as tea and toast is what I like when ill

Quote Originally Posted by chrissierm View Post
    Has anybody tried the coffee called Rocket Fuel it is so good, I like my coffee naked no dressing just pure coffee, it has one of the best flavours ever as suggested by the name it is exceptionally strong it is a treat for me as it is quite expensive.
    I am going to goole it
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Here we do not have this brand. I got Lavazza Oro expensive as someone here adviced
    I am going to google it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I hope you love it, I keep it for my morning special coffee