Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh, who mentioned coffee.....I love my brew black, no cream or sugar. I learned to drink it that way when I was in high school. Sometimes I'll add cream for a change of pace.

I know some people at work who will "only drink __ type." Not me, just as long as it tastes good, I'll drink it. When it's hot I love iced coffee w/cream - YUM!

I'm also a tea drinker, but don't care for green tea...it's too "herby" tasting for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love good tea too ... what do you think about pu erh?

Post Thanks / Like
    For years I drank hot tea, now I HAVE to have my 2-3 cups of coffee every morning. My favorite is Duncan Donuts I brew at home. To me is it just has a milder flavor. The best part of the day is when I fist wake up, have my cup of coffee and either crochet or get on the computer....reading about crochet.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I love good tea too ... what do you think about pu erh?
    I'm not sure what that is Larisa.

Judi, I love Duncan Donuts coffee. That is one of the best coffees. It's not bitter and tastes as good as it smells.

Post Thanks / Like
    We do not have this Brand in sell

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried Crystal Light products. Do they have alot of calories or sugar? My mom is a diabetic and can't have the sugar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crystal Light has 0 sugar and 5 calories. Wal-Mart also makes one similar. There are quite a few flavors from tea to lemonade and fruit punch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Wendy,
    Welcome, nice to have you with us.

I love French Vanilla, my daughter uses peppermint, and butter pecan, which is good, but I prefer just good old Coffee Mate and sugar. And I too like it good and hot. I really haven't tried the iced coffees much. But I probably would like them too.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by wendye View Post
    Hi! Im a little new here. My name is Wendy. Im not too good with how things work here yet but I wanted to say that I also love coffee to. Never tried flavored creamer though. I have tried flavored coffee; which I really like alot. Even in summer and very hot. I do have to have creamer and sugar though can't go without or never have tried.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Judi G. You have made me feel very welcomed. I also love French Vanilla. I also love pumpkin in the fall. I have never tried peppermint or butter pecan but it sounds yummy. Is that just a spice or a type of sugar or cream that goes in coffee? I also love my good and hot. I don't think I would like iced coffee because I don't like cold coffee, but I never tried it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too drink both coffee and tea, and I am not much for the green tea either, just doesn't have enough taste to me. I have to have sugar and creamer though. Wish I could drink it black, it would be much healthier without all the added calories, but I just can't do it.

Judi G