Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetSuzieQ View Post
    Barbie, have you read any of Joni Earickson Tada's books? She's a quadriplegic. I think you'd like her writing.
    I've read books by Joni Eareckson. They're good books. I just finished reading the book 'The Day Christ Died' by Bishop/Harper.
    I don't know if that's one person or two people. The name Bishop is above the title of the book and Harper is below the title of the book and BISHOP is all caps and Harper only capitalizes the H.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes I have but its been years ago. I can't think of I've read anymore then one but I have read her. Thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks i'll have to look for that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    John Grisham has a website, Butterfly. It has his books posted on there. I just checked and he has written a ton more than I've read. The ones at the very bottom are his first and the first five I've read. They're all really good. All written about lawyers, I think. John Grisham is one, so....
    I'll probably be surprised and find out that I've read a book or two of his. Isn't the internet wonderful, whatever info needed more than likely can be found. Have a fantastic day!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Book Reader...

Being that I like variety, I am presently reading "The Circle Maker," working in "Dream It, Pin It, Live It" workbook and just began the book, "Angels Make Their Hope Here" by Breena Clark. Just bought it yesterday!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm almost done reading '365 Thank Yous'. I read the first chapter before church last Sunday. Today is Friday. I'm on chapter 23. It's a fast read. There are 24 chapters and then the Epilogue, Appendix 1 and 2 and Acknowledgments. ( I thought that there was supposed to be a 'e' after the g in Acknowledgements. I guess you can spell it either way. Spellcheck didn't come on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started John Greshams whissle blower

Post Thanks / Like
    I've finished reading 365 Thank Yous and am now reading 'The Barbarians Are Here'. A very good book. It's by Michael Youssef. The 365 Thank Yous is by John Kralik.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 08-15-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone a John Grisham fan? I've read a good many of his books and am glad he's still writing.
    I am! I read Rogue Lawyer in June, it was a super fast read for him, Im normally a slow reader. It was good, but not his normal great book, I see he has others out that I need to add to my wish list!

-Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Sue ,

have you read the Whissler? I just started it I love anything to do with Law stuff . I wish tv still had court tv on I watched it a lot.