Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone a John Grisham fan? I've read a good many of his books and am glad he's still writing.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks all have written down some to get from library I get books by mail from there as can not go so will see if can get some sent have just finished Journey of the heart books one and two by Colleen coble now reading The pipe Organ by Jane Orcutt it is a Grace

thanks all have written down some to get from Library I get books by mail from there just finished Journey of the Heart books one and two am reading the Pipe Organ one of the series of Grace chapel Inn all good clean books

chapel Inn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetSuzieQ View Post
    Is anyone a John Grisham fan? I've read a good many of his books and am glad he's still writing.
    No, haven't read any of his books to my knowledge. What are some of his best sellers?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    While at the store today, I saw the book, "A Man Called Ove," read a few paragraphs(captured my attention) so, I'll be adding it to my list of books to read. Also, "The Duchess" by Danielle Steel was there. I'm a huge fun of hers. Instead of buying it, I'll check the library for it. I do have quite a collection of her books. Will be adding that book to my list of books to read too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I have read a lot of his books. A friend of mine loves him to and has about all his books and gives them to me. I'm just going to start You've been warned. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    currently I haven't started a new book yet but hopefully I will today . I like John Grishman's books but just recently started reading them. I have a brand new one to start The whissler is my next one to pick up. I also like biographies and just finished Phil Collins book its excellent. I've also read biographys of two of the girls from Little house on the Praiirie well I can't spell today. Melissa Gilberts book she now lives in Michigan not far from me. The other Melissa's book . I've also read the book of the lady that played Erin on the Waltons. i'd love to get Earl Hammers book . I am a big fan of westerns and Little house and the waltons. The waltons remind me a lot of my parents families from Ky.

I am disabled and I sometimes like to read books about people who are disabled Hellen Keller is my favorite . I also have Gone with the Wind another favorite and the sequel to it. I have a book shelf full of books I've not read yet but I seem to find others to read now. I buy books from Half.com . i'd love to go to the library but I am in a wheelchair live alone and I get very little help I can't get a wheelchair in and out of my van. I was born with cerebral palsey walked up till a fall and broken leg in 09.

HAPPY READING AND CROCHETING.

Post Thanks / Like
    I JUST started reading his books read the street lawyer and the whissler is my next one. I love biographies as well. I posted earlier about some of my books I've read.

Post Thanks / Like
    I.started.reading.a.book.by.Joyce.Meyer.called.Bat tlefield.of.the.mind..I.have.also.read.Oliver.Twis t.

Post Thanks / Like
    John Grisham has a website, Butterfly. It has his books posted on there. I just checked and he has written a ton more than I've read. The ones at the very bottom are his first and the first five I've read. They're all really good. All written about lawyers, I think. John Grisham is one, so....

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbie, have you read any of Joni Earickson Tada's books? She's a quadriplegic. I think you'd like her writing.