Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are thoughtful gifts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree! Thank you.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Michael's earlier this week in search of a traveler's notebook, but none had been sent to their store,. It has inserts that can be added to the notebook,. A few days ago, I created an insert to add to my journal and decorated it with stickers and glitter. If I take the time, I can make my own traveler's notebook ncluding the cover. Really want to find one at the store to decide if I should purchase one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Exciting News...

After watching some videos about making your own traveler's notebook, I decided to make my own. I used suede for the cover and resume paper for the pages. Elastic was used to bind the spine and used for the closure, It's so cute! It's passport size. I used materials from my craft bin to make my traveler's notebook.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep a daily journal of all the things that happen each day. It is something I picked up from my husband, back when we were first dating. He has kept a daily journal for many, many years. I also keep a journal of our credit card receipts, so I can check them off as I reconcile the statements each month. I e-mail a special friend every day and keep our e-mails, so that is sort of an e-mail journal. Sometimes, I forget to write in my daily journal, so I just go look at what I wrote in that day's e-mail to my friend and I remember what I did on that day!
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Journaling your life is certainly a way of recalling past memories! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am enjoying my rose gold planner by Recollections very much. I'm constantly finding ways to make it more compatible to my life. Along with the budget planner that I purchased for the planner, I added an ideas section, shopping section and wish list section. I purchased the calendar insert so that I can record my daily and monthly life happenings.

I have decorated my planner for February with a heart theme: stickers, ink stamp, love birds, tree with red/pink hearts and heart-shaped valentine cards just to name a few items. Loving the look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday, Feb. 24 my older daughter and I attended a Planner's Event @ Michaels. A new friend who I met there several months ago attended also. She and I had gone to lunch together earlier in the day. The craft to make this time was a bookmark. Then, we worked in our planners along with sharing and showing how we use and decorate our planners. A great way to plan and meet/make new friends too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also love to journal. It took me a long time to really get into the every day entries (still not great but better). I have found that if I journal things sometimes don't seem so bad. Also just getting things off my chest helps relieve stress. I feel free to express myself any way I want.
    I started doing a bullet journal and just kept going from there. I only use 1 journal but it has everything in it. Praise, plans, goals, happy/unhappy thoughts, things I do moods, etc. I any one picked it up they'd think I was crazy(well maybe a little).

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad that you enjoy journaling too! I started bullet journaling a few months ago. It is exciting to do...allows for lots of creativity.