Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    All people in the street walk calm. But I walk in the cloud of silly pigeons. People think I am not normal. Noone cares about wild animals. It is hard to survive especially in winter when the ground is covered with the snow.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the south end of New Jersey. Our weather here isn't too hot or too cold, although we have had temperatures that dropped almost to zero. I worry about the little animals that live around here (rabbits, squirrels, birds, etc.) but the Lord takes good care of them. Where do you live?

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the South. But it is big city and no wild animals. The summer is hot 35-40 C. It is very dry area. I wonder what birds drink in summer. We have a little fontain where I work. I see how chickedees come and drink and take a bath. The swallows are here and I see that their quantity is less every year. It looks like the old Europe loses all nature.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I live with my husband. Our son lives about 2 hours away and our daughter live about 5 hours away. I miss them. Do you have family where you live?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my husband here. But kids live abroad. They write messages through the Internet... when they want. Thye are adults and have own life. I only crochet when I have time. It is wonderful Friday!!! I will continue the crocheting of the white doily after work. My daughter works in NYC. I remember she told me about the New Jersey, ocean shore, park and fox. May be they rent appartments there. I do not know.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jersey shore is lovely. We live about 45 minutes from there. Sometimes we go to the beach and see the sunset. We have a small zoo not too far away and we go there sometimes, too. I love the Tigers. I really enjoyed talking to you, Larisa, but I have to go for now. We are going to the store and run some errands. I will talk to you soon. God bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! It is Saturday and time to crochet!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Good morning! It is Saturday and time to crochet!!!
    Good morning how are you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am just fine. How are you today?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    In a little bit of pain because I just had a bone that was under my own shoulder blade put back in place yesterday but other than that I'm doing okay and I'm so chipper and I'm doing some crocheting what are crocheting today