Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn will be missed. She was a penpal of mine last year. She was such a joyful person and my life was enhanced by hers. I looked forward to communicating with her. Her legacy lives on!

Thank you for sharing this information.

~Respectfully,

Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I didn't know Robyn, but she was only 1 year older than I am, she passed far too soon. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. I am sure she will be missed...

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is such sad news. I always looked forward to receiving her beautiful granny squares. She will be missed.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megcsti View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I didn't know Robyn, but she was only 1 year older than I am, she passed far too soon. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. I am sure she will be missed...
    Robyn was 55.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will Jean Marie just say when and how much ok!!! Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    There are only a few of us who knew Robyn through the granny square exchange or the pen pal letters. I was thinking. I have a couple of embroidered crosses that I did a while ago and I can put butterfly stickers around it and write down the names of those of you who want their names on it. It's almost Easter.

.If I send one, Which Cross would be good to send?

.Do you like the stickers: 'God's Grace' and 'Eternal Life' and 'secure in Christ'? and if I send the 'secure in Christ' sticker do you think it would be good to put it on a tag like the 'God's Grace' sticker is on a tag.

.There's also another embroidery w/hearts.

.I also have a couple plastic canvas Bible magnets. Suggestions on which one to send if either one?

. I thought of a photo album that they can put their memories in but that would be heavier to send unless someone else wants to get a photo album and put our names in it. I have some extra photo album pages.

.Does anybody have any other ideas?

I'm working on a plastic canvas Easter Lily Cross. I'm not quite done with it.

Robyn is no longer with us-embroidery-cards-006-jpgRobyn is no longer with us-embroidery-cards-007-jpgRobyn is no longer with us-plastic-canvas-jpg
    I thought we should do something for Robyn.

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Her user name on ct was joyyyy. She was in the granny square exchange.
    Oh my, I thought you were posting about an actor. I even did a search and could not figure it out.

This is not good. I am saddened to hear about the news.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about Robyn's untimely passing. My condolences go out to her family and friends. Saying a prayer for all. Thank you for letting us know.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    I will Jean Marie just say when and how much ok!!! Winnie
    Hi Winnie,
    If you go to the obituary and click on 'send flowers' I don't think everybody is pitching in. Nobody said anything about it ( I hope I didn't offend anybody by saying this) and I don't think people would want to crochet flowers and I thought we should do something for Robyn that's why I posted what I did about the Crosses and plastic canvas Bibles. If any of you have any other ideas please share them. If we do send flowers to the funeral home then if it's going to get there on time for the funeral - the funeral is March 21st - which is Monday. We can always send something even after the funeral.

Scroll back up to the pictures of the Crosses and Bibles and read my post if you haven't read it. Even if you don't have any other ideas then let me know what your thoughts are.

Jean Marie

I realize that some people are just finding out about this. Again, I hope nobody is offended by anything I've said. If you are, then I apologize but the funeral is getting closer.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-18-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking, how about if we also send a couple scriptures: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 2nd Corinthians 5:1