Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  23
Page 74 of 83 First ... 24647273747576 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    September 25, 2017

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13 ESV

A Time to Think
    Hope is a stubborn determination to not allow the hardships of life to downsize the bigness of God. —Kevin Gerland, author

A Time to Act
    Open the windows of your soul and let a strong, fresh current of hope come surging through!

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, fill my spirit with hope. Replace any negativity I have with energy, confidence and enthusiasm for what You are doing in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    September 26, 2017

But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete. Luke 6:49 NIV

A Time to Think
    Be fearless in trying new things, whether they are physical, mental or emotional. Being afraid can challenge you to go to the next level. —Rita Wilson, actress

A Time to Act
    Let the Lord’s teachings strengthen your character so that the storms of life cannot break the steady foundation of your faith.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, thank You for the tremendous power You have in my life and the strength to withstand problems and difficulties.

Post Thanks / Like
    September 27, 2017

I cry aloud to the Lord; I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy. I pour out before Him my complaint; before Him I tell my trouble. Psalm 142:1-2 NIV

A Time to Think

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. -Chinese Proverb

A Time to Act
    Share your grief and your concerns with God.

A Time to Pray

Dear God, even though I’m angry about things, I’m thankful that I have You to confide in.

Post Thanks / Like
    September 28, 2017

The minute I said, “I’m slipping, I’m falling,” Your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, You calmed me down and cheered me up. Psalm 94:18-19 MSG

A Time to Think
    Something terrible can happen to you, and yet, the day after this something terrible, the sun still rises, and life goes on. And therefore, so must you. —Martin Short, comedian

A Time to Act
    Instead of taking on a problem by yourself, take a deep breath and remember that God is in control.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, please help me truly trust and allow You to guide my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    September 29, 2017

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! ... When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for him? Psalm 8:1a, 3-4 (NIV)

A Time to Think
    The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see. —Robert Holden, Ph.D

A Time to Act
    Recognize the infinite possibilities of God’s work.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, when I am focused on my problems, and most likely making mountains out of molehills, guide me to go outside, look upwards and have faith in Your omnipotence.

Post Thanks / Like
    September 30, 2017

In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. Peter 1-6 (NIV)

A Time to Think
    Never doubt in the darkness what God has given us in the light.—Francine Rivers, author

A Time to Act
    Surrender to the moment and recognize every challenge is an opportunity for personal growth.

A Time to Pray
    Keep me close to You, Lord. Replace my sorrow with the warmth of Your comfort.

Post Thanks / Like
    October 1, 2017

In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches. But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire. James 3:5 (NLT)

A Time to Think

Friendship is born at the moment one person says to another, 'What? You too? I thought I was the only one.'—C.S. Lewis

A Time to Act
    Use your words to uplift yourself and others.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, help me make the world a better place, one word at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    October 2, 2017

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:23 (NIV)

A Time to Think

Everything God does is purposeful. And since God is in each of us, each of us has a purpose. —Iyanla Vanzant

A Time to Act
    Stay hopeful in the present! It’s the best thing you can do for your future.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, thank You for this moment. Thank You for today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    October 2, 2017

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:23 (NIV)

A Time to Think

Everything God does is purposeful. And since God is in each of us, each of us has a purpose. —Iyanla Vanzant

A Time to Act
    Stay hopeful in the present! It’s the best thing you can do for your future.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, thank You for this moment. Thank You for today.
    Thank you for sharing. This helps me get through the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasann View Post
    Thank you for sharing. This helps me get through the day.
    Your Welcome Ann.