Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
I have had a very hard month. Working and being at the hospital afterwards. Don was there for a month. We finally had to put him in the Good Shepherd Hospice in Auburndale. He was transported on Saturday 15th. He lost his battle at 2:00 AM Tuesday 18th. I was so glad his children were able to come see him for several days before. He told them this would be the last time they saw him. They wanted to stay but had tickets & needed to return to Indiana on Monday 17th. I have yet to really let it sink in. I've had an empty house for a month before & it is really empty now. I want to think he will return but know that will never happen. I have not let myself breakdown totally yet. My sister & husband came back down That Tuesday & my son came down on Friday. They all went home today (Monday) I am so lost!!! I will return to work tomorrow (Tuesday) and try to get back to some kind of "Normal" . I am so lost. I should have a memorial here for friends. I am taking the ashes back to Indiana for burial. I should have a memorial there, also. I am just not able to put it together, someone else needs to do this.
Hi Dustygirl,
I just saw this. sorry to hear about your husband. will be praying for you.
Jean Marie