Thanks Thanks:  87
Likes Likes:  14
Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this trial! Hope he gets better and you find out exactly what is going on with him! Prayers are on the way for both of you!

2. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for all of you...

4. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dusty Girl, I'm so sorry about your husbands cancer. I will pray for you and your husband for a remission

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't even imagine the stress you are under! Prayers are on the way!

7. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for you both Dustygirl, I'm sorry you're going thru such a hard time.

9. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for your hubby, you, and family, that you get all the strength you need. Please do let us see your finished projects.
    ---HarriEtta

11. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dustygirl,
    You're on my prayer list.

13. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don came home Friday. They are treating him as if he has a blood clot. The one test shows a very high probability. the other test that would show for sure uses dye. Due to his kidney problems they can't use the dye. So they are taking the precaution. He came home with oxygen to be used as needed. Today (Sunday) he is feeling really bad. Not sure just what is going on. BP is ok & no fever. He has been running to potty more than usual. It could be the new meds for the blood they sent him home with. I wanted to call & talk to a nurse to see what they think. But, he is having none of that! But, his belly hurts & he has some shaking. I know he feels bad & keeps moaning. He says to just wait & it will get better. Really!! I think he is afraid they will take him back to the hospital. I have to call several Dr.'s & make appts for follow-ups Monday. Home health care will be coming out several times a week for therapy. He is not liking that either. I think I could use a nerve pill & a Strong Coffee!! Lord, Please give me the strength to help him!
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
    Don came home Friday. They are treating him as if he has a blood clot. The one test shows a very high probability. the other test that would show for sure uses dye. Due to his kidney problems they can't use the dye. So they are taking the precaution. He came home with oxygen to be used as needed. Today (Sunday) he is feeling really bad. Not sure just what is going on. BP is ok & no fever. He has been running to potty more than usual. It could be the new meds for the blood they sent him home with. I wanted to call & talk to a nurse to see what they think. But, he is having none of that! But, his belly hurts & he has some shaking. I know he feels bad & keeps moaning. He says to just wait & it will get better. Really!! I think he is afraid they will take him back to the hospital. I have to call several Dr.'s & make appts for follow-ups Monday. Home health care will be coming out several times a week for therapy. He is not liking that either. I think I could use a nerve pill & a Strong Coffee!! Lord, Please give me the strength to help him!
    Dustygirl, I would call the dr anyway, even though he doesn't want you to. This definitely is not normal! Something serious is going on. If he refuses to let you take him to the hospital, call an ambulance. Let the paramedics check him out.

Bless his heart, and yours too. I feel so bad that you're both having to go through this. Cancer sucks.

Shelley

16. Thanks Dustygirl, Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dustgirl Im so sadden to hear of hubby's illess. men are hard to take of. Mine is so quiet i wish he's complain. he keeps asking what do I think etc. never has listen to me. You Take Care of self and my Prayers are for you both.
    susan2014---God Bless

18. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post