Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
    Hi, dancingbaehr. I have had a short run-in with afib. Thankfully it is controlled by medication. But I know how frightening it is and I pray that yours does not return. I pray for comfort and strength for you and your husband.
    Hi MaryK,
    Thank you for your prayers. I seem to have more energy now that my heart is pumping correctly. I have been so sluggish for so long. What a difference!! I haven't had any A-fib since my procedure and pray it doesn't return. I think everyone's prayers are helping!! I pray yours stays under control too with the meds.
    Thanks again!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, Jo. Well, it's morning here in Jersey. Anyway, I thank you for your reply and am so glad that you are feeling better. While doing devotionals with my husband this morning, I prayed about my physical problems, and began to giggle about all the things that "go wrong" after you reach a certain age. My ole bod started to go down hill in 1999. But the Good Lord has put so many blessings in my life to distract me from my discomforts. There is only one thing I complain to Him about, and that's that He did not give us enough adjectives in our language to describe and praise Him. But someday we will meet Him face to face and we'll have eternity to glorify His name. I pray that you, and all the ladies here have a very blessed day. xoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you feeling today? I'm still praying for your recovery. This is the day the Lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
    Good morning, Jo. Well, it's morning here in Jersey. Anyway, I thank you for your reply and am so glad that you are feeling better. While doing devotionals with my husband this morning, I prayed about my physical problems, and began to giggle about all the things that "go wrong" after you reach a certain age. My ole bod started to go down hill in 1999. But the Good Lord has put so many blessings in my life to distract me from my discomforts. There is only one thing I complain to Him about, and that's that He did not give us enough adjectives in our language to describe and praise Him. But someday we will meet Him face to face and we'll have eternity to glorify His name. I pray that you, and all the ladies here have a very blessed day. xoxox
    Hi MaryK,

I have often had the same thought about not enough words to describe and glorify our Lord. I always feel so inadequate about my words. I feel I cannot do Him justice for all the blessings He has given me. I never knew anyone else felt the same way.
    By the way, I have also reached that "certain age"! Everything is downhill from here on out! Ha, ha!! Hey, we're still here and still kicking, so I guess that's something. Right?
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    How are you feeling today? I'm still praying for your recovery. This is the day the Lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it!
    Hi Harrietta,
    Thank you so much for your continued prayers. I am feeling much better today. It is the first day I haven't had pain in the area where the five catheters were put in me. I am so terribly bruised there and had a lot of pain for several days. My husband is still being so protective of me and is making sure I don't lift anything heavier than a bottle of milk (as the doctor prescribed). I believe all of the prayers that everyone has said on my behalf have made a world of difference. The power of prayer is a very strong force. I am truly grateful to everyone for all of their prayers and can't thank you enough.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better dancingbaehr!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better dancingbaehr!
    Oh thank you so much Donna! I am so impressed by the things modern medicine can accomplish with the human heart! I'm sure my cryo-ablations were simple compared to something like a heart transplant or by-pass surgery, but it has stopped my Atrial Fibrillation (so far) and to me, that is a miracle! I've had it for so many years and thought I'd never get rid of it. I am a happy gal!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    You let your husband take good care of you. Having ablations done is no picnic. I was a secretary in a cardiac Cath lab + an office manager for a cardiac doctor. I know ablations can be rough. So take it easy and let everyone's prayers do their majic, so to speak. I am adding mine to everyone's. So rest easy and let your husband do his thing with TLC and don't feel one bit guilty,

Hugs,
    Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 05-24-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    You let your husband take good care of you. Having ablations done is no picnic. I was a secretary in a cardiac Cath lab + an office manager for a cardiac doctor. I know ablations can be rough. So take it easy and let everyone's prayers do their majic, so to speak. I am adding mine to everyone's. So rest easy and let your husband do his thing with TLC and don't feel one bit guilty,

Hugs,
    Judy
    Hi Judy,
    I read your post to my husband. He said, "See, you need to listen to me." He says I am stubborn and want to do too much too soon. I guess he's right. I will take your kind advice and just let him pamper me!!! Yes, I do believe all of the prayers everyone has been saying for me have helped me to get better quickly. Magic? YES!!! I thank you for adding your prayers too.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you're feeling better Jo!