Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping both of you in my prayers

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! It's cool here and overcast. Mom is feeling fair. She want's to go to her 55yr. class reunion this weekend. Regular doc is not so sure about her going and if she does she needs to wear a mask. Chemo nurse said if her blood numbers are ok she could go. So don't know what to do. She's looking forward to part of it. Eating out with them Friday evening. Saturday afternoon they are meeting to visit at one of their houses. I'm not so hep on going because there will be alcohol there and neither of us care to be around it or that atmosphere. But mom wants to visit so bad with some of them. Anyway we'll see. Here are the wild morning glories we have blooming now.
    Morning Coffee....Or Tea-0912151403a-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa thinking about you and hoping your having a wonderful vacation and feeling great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess every one is busy. No new posts. God Bless you all. Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed Sunday morning. I got up and watched Joel Olsteen and had my coffee along with some eggs and biscuits for breakfast then did the dishes. It is cool out today. Got down in the 20's last night. The leaves are really coming down outside. It looks like it is raining leaves. The fall colors are really beautiful here. No painting or embroidery picture could ever compare with the beauty of the Lord's craftsmanship. Sorry I have not been on lately. Just so much going on. We moved my daughter and grandson in to our home temporarily. She seperated from her husband because of emotional abuse but they want to work on it. Her husband agreed to get some help. I am praying for the Lord to do His will in that marriage. I had my colonoscopy done on Wednesday and he said everything was good. Praise the Lord !!!! I had my nerves burnt in my hip area on the right side going to have my left side done next. Also had some injections in my neck because it hurt so bad it was causing me headaches since having it done I have not had any headaches or neck pain. That has been 2 days ago. I am so thankful to the Lord for guiding the doctor's hands and for also for allowing the colonoscopy to come back with a good outcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear your feeling better. Hope all works out for your daughter. Glad your test came back good. Dont know what we would do without the Lord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, I've been so busy the past few weeks with getting ready to move. My mom is here for 5-6 weeks from South Carolina, she's been such a HUGE help! We've been purging my house and have donated a ton of stuff. She's cleaning everything, she said, "You're not going to take anything into your new house that's not spotless clean." LOL

My little Pekingese is soooo sick. She has a severe urinary track infection and I almost lost her. I didn't know she was even sick. I took her to the vet yesterday and they gave her IV fluids, IV antibiotics and the strongest pain medicine. They sent home the same strong pain medicine that she'll get twice a day for 2 weeks, plus antibiotics for 10 days. My little girl..... I love her so much. I'll take her back to the vet this morning for more IV fluids. She is one sick puppy dog, for sure.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been thinking of you all.

Hugs to all,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone! Good to hear from you Shelley. I'll say a prayer for your dog. Glad to hear your mom's with you. Hope moving goes as easy as it can be. My mom is doing pretty good . She's had her last chemo and is starting a pill that she'll take for five years. It's a hormone suppressant. Since that's what was feeding the cancer. Middle of November mom will have a bone scan. Also she will still go in for fluids twice a week. Blood tests once a week. The last chemo was harder to recover from cause it builds up in the body. But she's doing better each day.

We still have Milo to cut in the field. Our wheat is nice and green but needs rain desperately. Some turning yellowish from lack of water. We got a tenth of rain day before yesterday. It's been cool here but terrible windy. Fighting allergies from the soybean and Milo dust. My diabetes a1c number was a bit higher so Doc added another pill to what I take. Januvia. Had to call Dr office back to get something different because it was going to cost me over $400 a month for 30 pills. Ridiculous! I looked it up online, they may have a generic by 2023. Sorry can't wait that long! Lol!

Hope everyone is staying happy and healthy! Haven't had time to put crochet squares together yet, but it's on my list. Hugs to all! Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    [I]Good morning everyone. I wasn't on for a few days because I have not been feeling good but the Lord got me through. I am feeling a little better today. It is cool and looks like it could rain any minute. The leaves are beautiful and we have lots of leaves in our yard now. I made a set of coasters yesterday now I am working on a set of dog coasters. I am so glad to get back into my crocheting again as well as my other crafts. This week I am going to make some root deers out of root beer bottles and some lace angels. I am going to try and make some christmas things out of plastic canvas and crochet also.