Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 2 of 157 First 12341252102 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little stiff but thank you all for the kind words.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Just a little stiff but thank you all for the kind words.
    "What will be will be".
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    I just drink plain old tea. Sweened. Nothing special. Hows Your husband doing?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to have my coffee in the morning but I like tea too. I am not always on the mornings right now because I am busy spring cleaning and when I get up the first thing I do is grab my coffee and eat something then I open my bible and start reading then I do what every cleaning I can do. Can't do much with my disability so I have to do a little at a time. Then I go into my craft room and start working on getting stuff ready for my May craft show. Sometimes I don't always turn on my computer till around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I have 2 dogs a black lab and a beagle and we are also caring for my son's dog since he can't have him where he moved to. He is a mix breed. I enjoy crafting, gardening, and spending time with my family and grandchildren.

Post Thanks / Like

ICED COFFEE here!

Mornings are the only portion of my day that has a set routine. First thing is a big glass mug of iced coffee. Then a quick opening of all the blinds in the Florida room - which has 50 feet of glass looking out on the water, so there are a lot of blinds to open. While I'm doing that my kitty cat is begging for food, lol! And he is persistent. But he won't eat it until I rub his head, lol! Then I go out and do a quick, well, not so quick, check in the yard to see what shrubs and trees need attention thus deciding whether or not to call my lawn service or my tree service to stop by. Then hubby gets up and I make his breakfast and we chat about what we may or may not do with the rest of the day! Usually at this point I check email, and then everything else is a matter of what I either have to do, such as a run to the grocery store, or go somewhere for pleasure such as a trip up the coast to visit a zoo, or plan an afternoon at a park with a picnic lunch, or just plain do nuttin', lol!

We usually have a cup of hot tea late at night...Bigelow's Constant Comment or Bigelow's Plantation Mint or Stash's Decaf Chai Spiced Tea.

As for crocheting, some days I may crochet or sometimes I go a few weeks without doing any crochet work. But then I also knit, which is my fave, or I'll do some garment sewing.

Or I'll be busy making bread - last week I decided to make my own burger buns for pulled pork sandwiches instead of buying those anemic kind the sell in the store. I have some English muffin bread loaves on the agenda right now but no set day to make them.

But running like a thread through any of my activities is my cat, who is a huge attention hog!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, It s morning here! I will have coffee in a hour. My liver does not love coffee but I do! Have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Good morning, Teri. I like my coffee in the morning with my visit to Crochet Talk. Unlike you, I don't have a job to run off to but I do get out in the yard when weather permits. At this time of year, with all the rain we've had, there is an abundance of weeds to pull out of the flower beds. Our weather has been very Spring-like with above average temperatures this past week. I took most of my hanging plants out of the greenhouse, then this morning the weather man is forecasting near freezing temps for the end of the week. I will be watching that closely since I don't want to have to put them all back in again.

Like Larisa, I enjoy making doilies. I am still working on that Wedding Ring doily...had to take a break from it.
    Oh Beverly....it is still freezing here....this morning it is 4 degrees at 6:45 am....the weather man is predicting sunny and a high of 30. I would so love to have a green house!! If nothing else but for tomato plants. I was born and raised in NJ ..."the Garden State" we grew so many tomatoes on our farm...600 of various varieties. Many I started from seed myself in our huge closed in porch. 3 sides had windows and it was glorious! But moving here to Central NY in the mountains...tomatoes are difficult. I am giving up this year on those and peppers and eggplant.

I know what you mean about getting bored with a project. I am making a double wedding ring quilt for my daughter's friend. I am making it as a shower gift. I began in January right after Christmas, and I am 1/2 way done. The bridal shower is April 26. So I have to get a move on. I do have a week vacation next week so I suppose I will crochet away all week! I took breaks to do smaller projects, just to come back a bit excited to do the quilt...but that wears off easily
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Larisa
    I have my coffee : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    I am not always online in the morning, depending on my mood and what I am doing for the day. Am retired so I don't need to be out. I do have my coffee or tea and breakfast while watching the news for a little while in the am, then get ready and do whatever I have to. Today, since my neighbors husband is home so I don't have to babysit while she goes to PT, I will have my picture taken so I can renew my passport and take my daily walk (weather permitting). Sometimes I sneak in a few rows of crochet before getting ready for my day.

Time for my second cup of coffee. Have a great day.

Roe
    Good Morning Roe

Passport picture...nice...are you planing on a trip? I want to get a passport just to Canada. I know I can get an enhanced drivers licence but a passport sounds so more impressive!! LOL... A few years ago, my husband and I went camping for our 35 wedding anniversary to a small town called Messana, NY. It is in the North Country. It is part of a Native American reservation. St Regis Mohawks or Akwesasne Tribe. I am infatuated with the Native Americans. The reservation was on the Canadian and Us side. For them there was no boarder, but for us we were able to get over into Canada where the Pow Wow was but would not be able to come back into the US. So we were unable to attend the Pow Wow. But in any case I love Canada. I have been there several times before prior to 9/11 and all this boarder stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    I like to have a coffee in the morning and onto Crochettalk in the morning, but I can't always do that because we go to the YMCA to swim or do acua fitness. But yesterday we went out to a Birthday Party (65th) and while there my husband fell ( floor was very slippery), and he took me down with him. We both are a little stiff because of the " jar" when we hit the floor. We don't recover as quickly when we are older. So we are a bit stiff this morning. The other thing is , There is snow on the ground again!
    Ohhhh Ladyella ....I hope you and your husband are felling better....the Y is a great place to be...so much to do. Membership is a good advantage there. Our local YMCA is 30 miles from us and don't have the travel time to go. I can relate to the falling part. As a dance teacher I spend some time floor spotting gymnastics. Depending on the size of the student they knock me over quite frequently. Sometimes I get kicked in the face. Last year I got my glasses broken when I got kicked in the nose by a student I was spotting for a back handspring. Some of the dancers are my height and my weight. So I land on the floor with them if I am not balanced. I am 60 so I can relate to hitting the floor is not the same as when I was 10. LOL....Oh and yes ....we got snow too....everyday everyday...where is Spring???