Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 93 of 157 First ... 43839192939495103143 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone, I haven't gotten on here much lately. My son, Kevin, moved back in with me a month ago..... and today he woke up and decided to go back to the sober living community he was living at. He really really needs to, it's 2 hours away from me. As a mother, it breaks my heart that he's having to go through so much, and it makes me cry. He's so young, he just turned 22 last week, and he's such a wonderful, awesome young man. He's been through so much in his young life, way more than most people ever go through, or see.

I'm asking you to please send out prayers of peace and healing for him. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe that when others pray for us, that it really does make a difference. And it touches my heart.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pixieglitter, my prayers are with you and your Son. My Husband and I have gone through a lot with our 37yr. old Daughter. I'm afraid it will never end. I pray it will. Some people have a harder time than others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanG View Post
    Hi Pixieglitter, my prayers are with you and your Son. My Husband and I have gone through a lot with our 37yr. old Daughter. I'm afraid it will never end. I pray it will. Some people have a harder time than others.
    Thank you so much SusanG, I really do appreciate your prayers, and your understanding, too. I'm very happy that Kevin decided on his own to do this. He knows what he needs to do in order to stay clean and sober. I'm so proud of him for making this decision. Still.... I'm his mom and I can't help but worry....

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanG View Post
    SusanG, I'll pray for your daughter also, and you too. It's so hard to sit back and watch the ones we love so much self-destruct. It's heartbreaking.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, I will lift you and your son up in prayer! I pray God will grant peace, and serenity.
    Susan G, I will also lift your daughter up in prayer.

For you both your children: 2Timothy1:7--God did not give us a spirit that makes us afraid but a spirit of power and love and self-control. I pray for protection and a sound mind to make good decisions in their life. Jesus loves them and so do I.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kl1000, Do you crochet just doilies and table runners? I make all kinds of things. Slippers, hats, shawls, anything that can be crochet. I like to do it. I also make up some of my patterns. Someone asked me to make bell bottom pants...I made them
    Last edited by SusanG; 06-16-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Thank you so much SusanG, I really do appreciate your prayers, and your understanding, too. I'm very happy that Kevin decided on his own to do this. He knows what he needs to do in order to stay clean and sober. I'm so proud of him for making this decision. Still.... I'm his mom and I can't help but worry....

Shelley
    At least he doesn't have to worry about children. Our Daughter has three boys. They are all doing good, thank goodness they have each other and supportive Grandparents.

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet doilies, table runners , tablecloth, bedspreads too.... only lace things. I rechart filet patterns too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I crochet doilies, table runners , tablecloth, bedspreads too.... only lace things. I rechart filet patterns too
    I bet your work is beautiful. I would love to make a wedding dress. I see the patterns and think of all the work, but the outcome would be a priceless piece of work

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not make dresses. I saw wonderful patterns yes but dress should fit and I do not know anyone who is getting marry. I know ladies crochet clothes but I prefer doilies... I am glad ladies still want doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן