Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 92 of 157 First ... 42829091929394102142 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all!
    I didn't get a flower picture posted today so I'll try to post one tomorrow. So instead I'll post a photo of my baby kittens.The 5 older ones are from one momma and 2 smaller ones belong to another momma. They just keep them together most of the time and take turns nursing them. They play so cute and clumsy.
    Attachment 12654

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda I am in love with your flowers. I Have deep Red allmost Burgandy and Darl & a Pink Peony. Im a Green Foliage Gal, I do have a Lt purple Azalea. No camera (long Vented story) so cant show. Hope you are in good health. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad you enjoy the flower photos. Kind of a hobby for me. Gardening and photography. I would love to order a few new iris and daylilies. And maybe another rose and clematis. Iris I plant in the fall. The rest would have to wait until next spring. I'm pretty limited income wise more so than I used to be. So I'll have to wait and see how things go. I do like to trade too. The last few years we've been in a drought so I didn't want to start anything, except in pots. But now we have had rain and getting closer to normal, but not quite. We are waiting for it to quit raining and have a spell of dry so we can cut our wheat and not have to worry about losing the quality of our grain. Pulling out stuck combines make for grouchy workers. Ha! I'm just glad I can share a little happiness with everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried to find proof for this statement but so far haven't got any, there is a good chance that the iris could be the flower that Christ mentioned in the scripture of "consider the lilies of the field how they grow". Any one want to dispute this? or any one have proof of it? Just a thought! ok I found this website that might prove that an iris could be the lily Christ was referring to! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_palaestina
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 06-15-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I wish you good health and happiness! Linda! It s lots of kittens! What will you do with them? I am bird lover though== Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Ladies, it is a beautiful day her in Pa. Although we're expecting thunder showers this afternoon. My flowers are growing well. One I especially like is a Cardinal climber (like a morning glory) except the flowers are like small trumpets and are red. When they bloom I'll try to put a picture up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone!
    It's 64° and partly cloudy. With a nice wind blowing. We have a brown thrush building a nest in our vine growing on our fence by the house. Mom and I were watching both the male and female take turns bringing in dried grass, small twigs, and leaves to weave into their nest. We won't go look or bother them so they can feel secure and not leave.

SusanG, I can't wait to see your picture! It sounds alot like the vine we call trumpet vine.

Larisa,I'll keep those kittens here on the farm. When they get bigger I'll let them run around outside, but then put them back in at night in my big chickenhouse room to protect them from predators.

This is another clematis we have but the name of it escapes me.

Attachment 12655

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this flower!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, your kitties are so adorable. I wish I could have one.
    The cardinal climbers are very delicate and only about 1-2", humming birds love them. They haven't bloomed yet. We have trumpet vines here, the flower is pretty big and a light shade of orange.
    Your Clematis is very pretty, I have a red one. It has already bloomed.
    Do any of you do crochet? SusanG

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet. Just finished table runner and want to start new doily.It s hard to select pattern - I have too may of them
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן