Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 8 of 157 First ... 6789101858108 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    Coffee is my beverage of choice. I do chores in the morning. If I get on my computer, I won't get off. My computer won't let me. (lol) You dance, teach dance, and I love to dance. I'm 65 and I haven't stopped moving. And I'm so thankful for the movement and activity of my limbs.
    Well Crochetdiva I am right behind you I am 60! Mother of 3 and grandmother of 3. But I like to keep moving. I am not the dancer I was at 20 by no means but I can still give a Rockette kick over my head and a good split! hahaha...I try to keep up with the advanced high schoolers but that is not a happening thing anymore LOL. Just keep moving that is what I say...stretch and keep that heart pumping!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning to you all. I'm having coffee before swimming today, although I've been up at 2 & 6 this morning. It catches up with me in the evening when family or friends call. I try to talk to them but I and told by them That I'm not making sense, go have a sleep. So I do. I'm over 65 with a birthday coming up in a few months. My son got married last year at 35 years old. My daughter has a partner, I don't think they will get married, but you never know, so no grand children yet. Which is a shame as my husband goes "gaga" over all the babies we see! John and myself are trying to lose some weight, not easy any more. Well I need to get ready to go. Have a joy filled day.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Good morning to you all. I'm having coffee before swimming today, although I've been up at 2 & 6 this morning. It catches up with me in the evening when family or friends call. I try to talk to them but I and told by them That I'm not making sense, go have a sleep. So I do. I'm over 65 with a birthday coming up in a few months. My son got married last year at 35 years old. My daughter has a partner, I don't think they will get married, but you never know, so no grand children yet. Which is a shame as my husband goes "gaga" over all the babies we see! John and myself are trying to lose some weight, not easy any more. Well I need to get ready to go. Have a joy filled day.
    Oh disturbed sleep is the worst! If I get up in the middle of the night then I can't go back to sleep. I normally go to the living room couch and put on a F*R*I*E*N*D*S dvd to get me back to sleep!

I have an unmarried 31 year old son. He is a chef at an Italian restaurant so his weekends are work days and his off days are during the week. Kind of hard to go out on a date with that schedule. But he better get a move on ...his clock is ticking. My oldest daughter go married at 22. She is now 34, with 3 small kids 2 years apart. She is also home schooling the 2 oldest ages 8 and 5. And I can say when she calls (she lives 6 hours from me) she sounds as though she is pulling her hair out!
    My youngest is still in college. She is a Theater Major/Dance Minor. She is 22 (yes a 9 year span between kids) She is my smartest. I homeschooled her form grades K to 12. She has scholarships and awards that I can't even count. She wants to continue her dance minor to a degree but the school she is in only offers it as a minor so she will transfer to another school when she graduates from this one to give her a double BA. one in Theater one in Dance. She has also informed me that upon graduation next year she will be moving to Manhattan. Which kind of scares me but that is where she will have the best opprotunity at her career. She sings Italian opera like an angel!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning all my Crochet Friends. I hope that your weekend is the best! If the weather is nice, go out and enjoy nature...if it is like here in Central rural NY State...stay in...there is still snow on the ground...and flurries....what has melted has created water everywhere! and of course with the melting snow...MUD! I live on an unpaved road and the mud is everywhere ....enjoy your weekend and crochet something nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-3-jpg 

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am busy busy and hurry... Cannot fulfill all my plans == larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone, today is Saturday so I don't have to work. And it's also my birthday, I'm 52. I slept in this morning until 8 am, I never do that! I'm going with my long time best friend to get manicures and pedicures, and then we're going to have lunch at this little Italian restaurant we love. It will be a fun day!

Shelley

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a wonderful day!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Shelley!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Good morning. I was wondering is that Blue Willow Cup & Saucer? I have a broken set, made a planter with it as it was My Mom set 50+ years old. hated to toss. Ty have a great week end. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY Birthday Shelley , have a Wonderful One. I sent a E-Card to you o FB xoxo My Birthday was Yesterday 75 young now & Thank you for the Wish's. One out of??????? Your A kind person. xoxox Susan2014