Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 10 of 157 First ... 891011122060110 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning ladies! It's a gorgeous sunny day here in the Tennessee Valley of north Alabama. But, it's 42 degrees and very windy outside. I'm sitting on my couch, having my first big cup of coffee and looking out my living room window at the sunshine. Two of my doggies are outside, happily barking at nothing, and my little Pekingese is inside with me. She doesn't care to be outside, unless it's to do her business and then she immediately wants back in. I live in the country so my doggies can bark their brains out and not bother anyone lol.

I'm going to crochet today. I'm working on a 12 point round star afghan. It's such a fun pattern and I'm using beautiful colors of aqua, purple, white and a varigated yarn in matching colors. It's turning out really beautiful. I want it to be large enough to put over the quilt on my full size bed, with it hanging down over the sides. It'll be finished in the next day or so. I'm anxious to post a photo so y'all can see it.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from far country! I just got my coffee... going to work soon == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Good morning ladies! It's a gorgeous sunny day here in the Tennessee Valley of north Alabama. But, it's 42 degrees and very windy outside. I'm sitting on my couch, having my first big cup of coffee and looking out my living room window at the sunshine. Two of my doggies are outside, happily barking at nothing, and my little Pekingese is inside with me. She doesn't care to be outside, unless it's to do her business and then she immediately wants back in. I live in the country so my doggies can bark their brains out and not bother anyone lol.

I'm going to crochet today. I'm working on a 12 point round star afghan. It's such a fun pattern and I'm using beautiful colors of aqua, purple, white and a varigated yarn in matching colors. It's turning out really beautiful. I want it to be large enough to put over the quilt on my full size bed, with it hanging down over the sides. It'll be finished in the next day or so. I'm anxious to post a photo so y'all can see it.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday!

Shelley
    Good Morning Shelley
    Wow your 12 point star afghan sounds really nice yes...yes...yes....post a picture when you are done. I am working on a crochet version of a Double Wedding Band quilt for my daughter's best friend's bridal shower which is coming up on April 26. I love it but is is getting sort of boring since I started it right after Christmas! I can't wait to finish it so I can move on to something else. I wanted to make her something special since she is always over here and calls me mom...she loves to eat at my house when ever my daughter is home from school. She is only 19 and will be married on, I think June 4, (the first Saturday in June). I told her she had to wait until after recital season....hahaha and she listened to me!!!! My daughter is in the wedding party, too....

Nice you have 3 dogs...one is a Pekingese ....what are the other 2?
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello from far country! I just got my coffee... going to work soon == Larisa
    Good Morning Larisa....have a great work week!!! Enjoy your coffee

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone

Wow ...the wind was so strong last night it woke me up!!! And...when I woke up this morning I see we need a snow plow!!! Yup..another 2 inches on the ground!!! I went out on to the deck to feed the stray cat (who I call Tom) this morning as he sat in the middle of the snow covered deck looking so sad, and it wasn't that cold, it is 34 degrees, not too bad.

Well I am on day 3 of a 10 day Spring break..I plan on trying to finish my Double Wedding Ring quilt that I am crocheting for my daughter's friend's bridal shower, which is April 26. I want to get it done for 2 reasons. The first is when I get back to class it will be full blown recital season and I don't want to worry on finishing an afghan, the second reason is I am getting so bored with it!!! I am seeing so many patterns lately I want to work on! Other afghans, amigurumi, scarves...the beautiful Native American poncho I started and only have 1 of 4 panels done......you name it. Everything is catching my attention but this stupid afghan!!!! Do any of you get this way on a large project?
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-5-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    here is baby Ceres
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    ohh here is photo Attachment 12069
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone! Larisa, your little guy is so adorable. Gosh he's growing so fast!

Today is a bit nerve wracking for me. My sister, Jennifer, is having In Vitro this morning. She's been trying to get pregnant and today her doctor is implanting 3 eggs. I sure hope everything turns out okay for her. She's going to be extremely disappointed if it doesn't. I'd appreciate your prayers for her and her husband, Mike.

I'm off work today and have several things to get done. I have to get the tires on my car rotated. I so dislike having to do stuff like that. And I'll buy a new cell phone for my son. I promised him I would and I was waiting for a really great deal on one. I've also got the plumber coming today to fix slow drains and a few other things.

And I'll be working on my 12 point star afghan. I've only got a couple more rows left. It takes so long to get around those rows now because it's so big! I can't wait for y'all to see it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Shelley

P.S. Teri, I have a Pekingese, a huge Standard Poodle and a Corgi/Pomeranian mix. My little girls are both rescues. My Peke (I call her Bug) was lost the day we had 200 tornadoes in North Alabama almost 4 years ago. Bug was found sitting on the side of the road 3 months later, her fur completely knotted up and she was filthy from living on the streets for so long. The shelter searched and searched for her family to no avail. So I adopted her. My little Maggie May (my Corgi/Pom mix, I
    named after the Rod Stewart song) was from the same shelter. She lived there the first 18 months of her little life. She was born without a tail and nobody wanted her. She is very needy and constantly wanting loves and attention. Then there's my huge 85 pound black Standard Poodle, Cody. I got him as a puppy and he's 10 years old now. He's a beautiful baby! He's called a Royal Standard Poodle because of his size, and he's an extremely smart dog. Standards are the #2 smartest dog breed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    ohh here is photo Attachment 12069
    Ohhh I love parakeets!!! I had several....you can teach them to talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. Oh ues Tesday is much better than Monday. Every Monday I hate my job. Every Friday I love my job LOL. But too late before free days =Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes Teri liked this post