Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless you all. Thinking of you my--friends. Best to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It s Friday!! = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Lord we are getting a wonderful rain today. The soybeans and corn will be renewed. Thank you so much God. Bless all my friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, good for you and your families crops! Praise God!

Mom's doing ok so far. Just tired. Had a little nausea last night but gave her a pill and a snack that helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Susie Ann, good for you and your families crops! Praise God!

Mom's doing ok so far. Just tired. Had a little nausea last night but gave her a pill and a snack that helped.
    I'm glad your mom is doing so well, Linda. Did they tell her that she could be sick from the chemo in a few days? There are lots of different types of chemo and they have different side effects. When my brother was on chemo, he always got sick on Day 4 after the treatment. But that was just him....

I hope both you and your mom have a good day today.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, thanks Shelley.They told us the same thing. Her treatment on Thursday would mean that it would hit her Saturday and Sunday. She has a device they attached to her arm that releases a med under the skin to make her bone marrow produce more white and red blood cell to help cover the decline of her blood cells from the chemo. And the simple allergy med Claritin helps with the bone pain from the bone marrow stimulant. So I want her to rest as much as she can today. And eat well. Which has been ok so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Yeah, thanks Shelley.They told us the same thing. Her treatment on Thursday would mean that it would hit her Saturday and Sunday. She has a device they attached to her arm that releases a med under the skin to make her bone marrow produce more white and red blood cell to help cover the decline of her blood cells from the chemo. And the simple allergy med Claritin helps with the bone pain from the bone marrow stimulant. So I want her to rest as much as she can today. And eat well. Which has been ok so far.
    Oh gosh, I sure hope she doesn't get too sick. Chemo can be some really terrible stuff. Bless her heart, I feel so bad for her that she's having to go through all of this. Cancer is such a horrible disease. You're smart to get her to rest up and eat well today, to prepare her body just in case it hits her hard. I just hate this for her. And for you, too.

Please keep us posted on how she's doing. And get lots of good food and rest for yourself, too. Your momma needs you right now, and I know it's got to be exhausting for you. You need your strength, too. You're a good woman, Ms. Linda.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to get better from cancer is a trial for sure! prayers are on the way for your mom Linda!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hugs to you Shelley and Donna, and Hugs to everyone on this site. Thanks for your support!

Post Thanks / Like
    So I've been home from work for 2 days now, with a terrible migraine. I had a really bad migraine last Sunday and I think it's still the same one that's been hanging on. I was so sick last Sunday, I kept thinking I was going to start throwing up with it. And when I throw up with a migraine, it's all over. I can't do anything then, except go to bed in a dark room with no sound. Today, it's eased up a lot and I'm fine if I'm just sitting. I just can't get up and move around, my head starts pounding if I do.

I'm able to just sit and crochet. I started another baby blanket, but I'm using a Boucle yarn. I'd forgotten how much I hate using Boucle yarn. It sticks to itself and I keep getting a lot of yarn barf, and it splits really badly. It's very frustrating. The outcome is very very soft and luxurious, but it's hardly worth it to me. I won't be buying anymore Boucle yarn in the future. I'll have to remember that.

Shelley