Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Jenn

Shelley, my mom is 73. Your baby is so cute! I love my animals so much, they are the only beings on this earth, other than my immediate family, that give me unconditional love!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Thank you, Jenn

Shelley, my mom is 73. Your baby is so cute! I love my animals so much, they are the only beings on this earth, other than my immediate family, that give me unconditional love!
    Yes, our fur babies definitely give us unconditional love. We are their whole world! I go through a lot of bouts of depression, and my doggies are always there for me, to show me their love for me in a way that only they can do. They always know when I'm feeling down and sad. They've all seen me through a lot of very difficult trials. I'm so grateful to have them, and they are also so grateful to have me, too. When I feed them they look up at me as if to say, "Thank you mommy, sooo much!" They are my sweetness babies.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't drink coffee, can I still respond to this post?

Post Thanks / Like
    What nice works
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I love photos of your dogs but I have birds... you know.=Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    printer for coffee... made in Israel Morning Coffee....Or Tea-b27bffd76f45050707bd300fe7e_prev-jpg
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    Attachment 12779Attachment 12778

I have recently switched to having tea in the mornings. I will on occasion have a cup of coffee. It seems that I have lost the taste for it in general.
    I have found that I have been very busy with my crafting. Crocheting, knitting, quilting and planning. I am also making "Toothbrush Rugs" (rag rugs with fabric strips) and teaching them in my LQS.
    really beautiful work Carynjob....and welcome
    I start the day with coffee...a teaspoon of sugar and cashew milk...but the rest of the day beginning with breakfest I switch to tea black...no sugar or milk
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I don't drink coffee, can I still respond to this post?
    LOL..... of course!!! Many here are the unusual type and drink tea...LOL...but in any case you don't have to drink anything...heck you don't even have to crochet...just type!

Welcome Donna! I will look forward to your posts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    printer for coffee... made in Israel Morning Coffee....Or Tea-b27bffd76f45050707bd300fe7e_prev-jpg
    wow that is amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone

I haven't been too faithful here...tons going on ...

First my grandchildren are visiting. My grandson age 8 will be leaving on Thursday and my granddaughter age 5 will be staying until mid July. The youngest is only 2 1/2 and will not be staying at all. He is still a clingy momma's boy.

Too much rain here. We were not able to do too much with my grandson. We did play chess and sew and chain stitch. We went to the movies to see Inside Out, and the Dairy Day festival. ( We live in a dairy farming community, the Chobani factory is here also) He made his mother a pillow out of an old t shirt.

We are in the process of trying to buy a new building for our dance school. Well actually the building needs a lot of work so inspections need to be done before we actually close. So there is a lot of tension here. I have not been too faithful to this message board because of this. I will keep you all posted.

Have an amazing day.