Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on my second cup. Did a few rows on a 12" knitted square, ran & put away a load of laundry, another load running. Changed my sheets and got boys to put away dishes. Now I get to load the dishwasher again once they get finished with their lunch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley same in MN except its not quite that high in Humidity. How things going with you? Hooking I hope. I hope the best in Summer Days coming, Bye for now.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpdysart View Post
    I'm on my second cup. Did a few rows on a 12" knitted square, ran & put away a load of laundry, another load running. Changed my sheets and got boys to put away dishes. Now I get to load the dishwasher again once they get finished with their lunch.
    Good Morning Jpdysart....I guess that second cup got you really going yesterday LOL....You did good!!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Good morning...I hope everyone is keeping comfortable. I am a coffee drinker. Gotta have it to get started...whats your favorite brand? Abt not being able to sleep...I have been taking Benadryl as Pixie suggested otherwise I won't drift off until around 1 a.m. and back up at 5 or 6 if I am lucky
    Bennie...good morning...nice to meet you ..I get my coffee first thing in the morning and I go back to bed with it and get on the lap top for my social media time! It is the only time I get on here and FB and read blogs. But this is the only cup of coffee I drink. It is a 24 ounce mug though...LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! Life is going on here.... Coffee is so good for me. I use grains and I have grinder and little coffee machine. Just wonderful! Have a good day = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    at a quick glance I see sleep problems...???

I never have a problem sleeping unless I am worried about something. Like recital, or a situation at the dance studio...but when I do a small glass of dark red wine always does the trick!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello today! Life is going on here.... Coffee is so good for me. I use grains and I have grinder and little coffee machine. Just wonderful! Have a good day = Larisa
    Ohh Larisa that is the best coffee...right from the beans ....yum!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a coffee drinker, but I also drink tea. I've been crocheting since I was about 8 years old, and I taught myself to knit when I was in high school. I didn't get serious about knitting until a few years ago, tho. I am a stay-at-home mom of five, my oldest is almost 19 and my youngest is 3. All boys except one. My girl is 14 and my other two boys are 9.5 & 11.
    I'm super happy to have found CT again, and to be a part of the square swap. These days, I don't have the attention span to make anything very big, and I can't stand making the same thing over and over again, so the squares work for me!
    I hope everyone is having a great day!
    Jenn
    Jpdysart

Thank you for the introduction....I caught a later post of yours and missed this one.

You sound like you have a nice family. Is your 19 year old in college? What is the major? I have a college student who will be a senior this up coming fall. She is a theater major/ dance minor. She feels she is Broadway bound upon graduation. In fact she is out there in NYC right now for the past 4 days with friends and stays at a friend's home....who lives with parents. (it is so scary when they grow up I will tell you) She is coming home tonight. The trip is a 5 hour bus ride! She takes it all alone and it scares me but she has friends that meet her in Port Authority in Manhattan. She knows her way around Manhattan already. This summer she is choreographing 2 musicals for 2 different Community Theater companies. She also has a part in one of them. The musicals are Big River, which will be playing the first week of August and Gypsy which is playing mid September. She has the part of Electra in Gypsy. (hahaha one of the strippers who uses electric Christmas lights as her gimmic) Well it is betther than last year when she was in Hair since there is nudity in that musical, but she would not be nude (as other actors had no problem with it) and she wore a flesh colored camisole leotard.

Are you a homeschooling family? You sound perfect for it . I homeschooled my 3...right up through high school graduation...

Any way...I am rambling right now...nice to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    We buy Maxwell House, because it's not terribly expensive. I used to get Gevalia coffee in the mail. Thinking about restarting my subscription. I love not having to remember to buy coffee in the store!
    Ohhh I like Chock Full Of Nuts...I get the big can at BJs ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning MY Friends

I have not been real faithful and visiting each morning since the grandson is here with me for the past week and will be here until July 2. Then I get his sister for 2 weeks.

I don't get to see them much since they live in NJ and that is 6 hours away. So I take them in the summer, one at a time, for a few weeks and my husband and I and my youngest daughter get to have one on one time together with them. My work load slows down after the recital so it is a good time of the year to be with them.

You all sound like you are doing pretty well for the most part. I have met some new members to our thread and I am so very happy that you joined us..
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-jpg