Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pixieglitter/Shelley,
    I just saw this. What!? Sorry he passed away. May it help to know that he went peacefully.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shelley I am so sorry to hear about your uncle Doug I will continue to pray for you and the family especially your aunt Fannie. May God give you all comfort and peace. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry about your Uncle. but it was a blessing he passed away before they took him off the ventilator. Praying for your Aunt that she doesn't feel guilty about leaving him outside. It wasn't her fault.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 04-04-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Uncle Doug's funeral is today, Easter weekend. I wish I could be there but I just can't. It's 500 miles away and I have to work.

Thank you all for your condolences.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley,
    Your Uncle Doug will have the best Easter! Happy Easter Everyone!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, your family and friends will know you are there in spirit. I pray everything will go beautifully at his services. I am still praying for you Shelley and your family. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry i am so late in posting, but i do hope your Uncle is doing better. My brother had a similar incident at the end of January and he was experiencing alcohol poisoning and fell down a flight of stairs... and broke his back. they couldn't take care of him at the local hospital, so he was moved to one about 50 miles from his house ( i am 1500 miles away from them, so trust me , i know how hard it is). he was declared incompetent because this was the 3rd case of alcohol poisoning he had. he was thankfully able to call the ambulance. he is now in a veterans rehab center, and i doubt he will be allowed to get out, but he has dried up and is doing much better. they feel that he would go right back to heavy drinking if he leaves, so i doubt they will let him leave.. he just turned 68..very sad in someone so young, but he is one of the veterans of Viet Nam, and fell under the cracks and got no help until this last bout. so hopefully he will stay alcohol free.
    Marilyn