Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: need prayer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwaves1 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your prayers. They really do work. I have been on pins and needles all week and got the called this evening that they did get it all. I cried. I couldn't help it. It just came out. I hope you all know how much it meant to me that you took me under your wings, a total stranger, and prayed from me. I will never forgot all the post. They did give me some comfort while waiting. Saying Thanks just seems so small for the big thing you all did. Thank you Aunt Patty for letting me join your group. Love you all, Carol
    You are so welcome Carol. I love you and your sisters so much and wish we lived closer so we could see one another more often. I am hoping to see you all this Saturday afternoon if the weather behaves so you can come.!!Hugs and kisses from your Auntie!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you. That waiting is the worst part.
    God Bless

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol,

I just read all of the posts here and am so thankful for your wonderful test results!!! I was saying prayers all through the post. When I got to Patty's post about your results, I said "Praise the Lord!" The power of prayer is a wonderful thing indeed!!! I pray you heal quickly now. God bless you and your wonderful Aunt Patty. Thanks Patty for allowing us to help with prayer!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patty for letting us know how Carol is and the wonderful news that the drs got all the cancer. Praise God for He is all powerful and He is still in the miracle business!!! Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your niece! I will send a prayer up for her now. I wanted to share with you what I read in my devotion this morning, I hope it will comfort you and your niece.

"I need to open my eyes to see what God has revealed in his Word. Jesus came to seek and to save all who were lost. This is why he had to suffer, die and rise again. Jesus came so that through faith I could live a life of confidence and peace. Through Jesus, I know I am reconciled to God. Through Jesus, I know I am released from the guilt of my sin. Through Jesus, I know I am guided, guarded and preserved by God's wisdom. It is this understanding of what God has revealed which gives me the confidence to accept he knows what is best for me.

Yes, I may never completely understand how and why God works. I do know this, he is always compassionate and faithful, and he always has good things in mind for me."

6. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just read your message 3/2/15. I have lifted Carol, you, and family up in prayer. Number 6:24 May the good Lord bless you and keep you.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    It is great to have you aboard. That is such great news! PRAISE THE LORD! That is wonderful news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carol I am Susan2014 on CT Group, My Prayers and Thought go out to you. Wishes of Luck ---God does Miracles. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear such good news! God is able!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!