Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  33
Page 14 of 38 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this. I also want to be known for knowing and loving Jesus. I want the courage to say and do the right thing regardless of the earthly cost. I want the courage to tell others what Jesus has done for me. I know that our enemy "comes to steal, kill, and destroy us, BUT Jesus came so that we might have life, and that we might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10) It takes courage to be a Christian. I, too, want the Holy Boldness to share Jesus with others.

God wants us to stand out from the rest of the world .... like lights ..... in this dark world of sin. Living the Christian life 24 hours a day ........ takes courage. ....... Don’t let the situation make you afraid...... Don’t let the doubts and discouragement of your friends keep you from going forward........... Don’t be shackled by your previous experience or lack thereof. I will pray that the Spirit of God will give you -- courage ...... the courage to live a life of daily obedience to HIM.

Living courageously can be risky, and sometimes even costly. The waves and storms of this world are no match for the courageous Christian whose eyes are squarely focused on Jesus and His promises ....... who listens to that "still small voice" , ...... and who loves Jesus. Christian courage flows from the exceedingly abundant things that Jesus can do in and through us.

(wadepersonal) Rose Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this. I also want to be known for knowing and loving Jesus. I want the courage to say and do the right thing regardless of the earthly cost. I want the courage to tell others what Jesus has done for me. I know that our enemy "comes to steal, kill, and destroy us, BUT Jesus came so that we might have life, and that we might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10) It takes courage to be a Christian. I, too, want the Holy Boldness to share Jesus with others.

God wants us to stand out from the rest of the world .... like lights ..... in this dark world of sin. Living the Christian life 24 hours a day ........ takes courage. ....... Don’t let the situation make you afraid...... Don’t let the doubts and discouragement of your friends keep you from going forward........... Don’t be shackled by your previous experience or lack thereof. I will pray that the Spirit of God will give you -- courage ...... the courage to live a life of daily obedience to HIM.

Living courageously can be risky, and sometimes even costly. The waves and storms of this world are no match for the courageous Christian whose eyes are squarely focused on Jesus and His promises ....... who listens to that "still small voice" , ...... and who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul.

(wadepersonal) Rose Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks wadepersonal for the encouraging words. Yes, it is hard to live a Christian life. It is hard sometimes not the situation make you afraid. It sure can get the best of you sometimes.
    I am trying not to be discourage. It is hard not to turn to this old world. But you can't let yourself do that. You have to pray and read your Bible every day. I have really woke up over the past few month. I have started reading my Bible again. I strayed from God. He never left me.He never leaves us. Or forsakes us. We do Him. It is ashame what we do. He does so much us. And God shows us so much everlasting love. Then how we treat Him. Trust in Him at all times. He is our refuge. Psalms 62:8
    We must listen to small still voice. Thank you Rose Ann for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to know we are not alone. We struggle together. I'm so glad all of you are there if I need encouragement. And I will do my best for you all in return. God is good, all the time, all the time, God is good! At our church we say this together before our service starts.

5. Thanks cessie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is good to know. You know that is something I can say during the day. When I get down. Thanks for sharing Linda. I will write that down to remember it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too, have walked away from the Lord and He is so faithful. He has never forgotten me. Now He has me living with two believers in Christ. I've said it before but, we definitely feel the Lord's presence in this home at all times.

May all of us have that same peace in Jesus' Holy Name,

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann,

Thinking of you and I have you in my prayers.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have begun to read the entire Bible and memorize some scriptures as well. This is a journey worth taking and it is most definitely worth the time. To God be the glory and do not become discouraged because none of us are perfect. God knows this and he loves us still. I do not post a lot on this forum but when I saw your message; I just had to let you know that you are not alone in your struggle. We as children in Christ can hold each other up when our spirits are lagging.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have to begun to started reading my Bible and trying to memorize scriptures as well. We all are here for each other.
    Keeping you in my prayers, too Susie Ann.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, everyone. Hi novice61. Glad you joined us here. I hope you'll join us on other threads. We here all love the Lord and we pray for each other. We're here for each other.