Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan! I'm so happy that GOD gave me a wonderful daughter!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi imalefty so glad you had a great Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you and your sweetheart of 45 years!!! How awesome and wonderful to have your sweetheart for 45 years :-) If my husband were still here we would be married 47 years in March. I would be really interested to hear how long everyone has been married or would be married if their spouse had lived!!! It seems as time goes by people just don't cherish each other and their marriages like they used to how sad!! Love to all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your anniversary and also Happy Belated BD. Wishing you many more happy years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all for the good wishes! We still do cherish each other , Winnie, even though it does seem to be an old-fashioned feeling. Have lived long enough to know life can change in the blink of an eye. Wish we could get the young'uns to realize how precious time is and how foolish it is to squander it. Happy days to all! imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    My birthday is Jan 31

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    My daughter's birthday is Saturday at 5 a.m., January 17th.
    Wishing your daughter a very Happy Birthday! What a special day it was for you!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~
    Attached Images Attached Images Celebrating Birthdays and Anniversaries!-birthday-cupcaie-jpg 

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Had my birthday on the first. A good one-heard from all three grown children and a life long friend who never forgets me! Will celebrate with my sweetheart of a husband 45 years of marriage on the 17th. There was snow on the ground that day but the temp was 40 degrees. One of the happiest days of our lives! And there were those who said it wouldn't last........ imalefty ������
    Happy Belated Birthday and many more! What a blessing to celebrate 45 years of marriage! Happy Anniversary and many more years together!<3~Butterflyrose~
    Attached Images Attached Images Celebrating Birthdays and Anniversaries!-birthday-candy-jpg 

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Butterflyrose! And all who wrote wishes. I Hope for all to share the happiness we have! imalefty 💑

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending out birthday wishes and anniversary wishes to all who are celebrating those events in January!!! Enjoy and many more!!!

XOXOXO
    Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Belated Birthday and hope you have many more