Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 45 of 64 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has been awhile since I have been on. Finally was able to move from our tiny single mobile home to a really nice double wide. I can't get over the space and I can find a place for everything. I got my kitchen done. I hung some curtains in the kitchen that has chickens on it and is red and whit checkered, I have a bar also and i put my bread holder on the end of it. My paper stuff is in a drawer, my silverware I was able to get in a drawer, and all my towels, dishrags and potholders are in another and all my misc stuff is in another. I have my salt and pepper above the stove on a little shelf and my spices are in a cupboard on one side, my boxed stuff and cans in a lower cupboard . I put all the things I need for cooking on one side of the kitchen by the stove and the plates and stuff on the other side by the sink. We have two native American statues sitting on each end of the bar. We have a small place for a kitchen table and we also put our water cooler and our freezer over by the wall . We have sliding glass doors by the table. In the living room we have native american and christian things hanging up and sitting on shelves. We have curtains that are white with a red floral lace trim hanging at the windows. We have the same hanging at the sliding glass doors. Right now still organizing my craft room. I organized the bedroom closet and still have room in it. In our master bath all our towels are in a cupboard as is all my first aid and lotions and stuff. we have a sunken tub with a shower in the master bath. Now all i have to do is the storage room, the guest room and the laundry room and the guest bathroom. I really like it here. I packed all the stuff up for a yard sale which I am going to have next month sometime.. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I am so happy for you that you are moved and have more room. I really don't like clutter so I like to have a place for everything. If there is not a cabinet, drawer, or closet then I try to hang it on a wall for decoration usually if that doesn't work I don't need it!! Your place sounds homey and I'm glad you like it so much. How are you doing other than the move? Thinking of you love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Sonnetta, I am so happy for you that you are moved and have more room. I really don't like clutter so I like to have a place for everything. If there is not a cabinet, drawer, or closet then I try to hang it on a wall for decoration usually if that doesn't work I don't need it!! Your place sounds homey and I'm glad you like it so much. How are you doing other than the move? Thinking of you love you Winnie
    Hi Winnie
    I am in a lot of pain because of having to rush because the landlord wanted to get us into this one so he could get the one we were in rented out. This month is a struggle because it was a last minute thing and we didn't have time to really budget but the Lord is keeping us going. Next month will be better because we know what we have to pay now. The Lord is so awesome. I haven't gotten much sleep because of the pain but the last few nights I have taken a pain pill and slept a little bit. I have to go to the pain doctor at the beginning of September again. Today I rested and tomorrow I am going to rest also then get back to my organizing the next day. I am already planning how I want to do my flowers next year. We have 3 big trees which keeps our place cool and the one out front I want to put flowers around and put a little fence around them. I am in the process of rescheduling my appointments I had to cancel due to the move. I missed all my wonderful friends on here and I am so glad to be back again. Love you too God bless Sonnetta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta! It's been a while since I've been on CT too. Enjoying life as usual! I'm so glad to hear that you've moved into a larger place. I can tell that you are truly enjoying your home and making it special by decorating it. ~Home Sweet Home~ I'm so happy for you!

I pray that your pain ceases and never returns. In Jesus' name I pray that your health gets better.<3(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I've accomplished so much. After a busy week last week, I took care of many of the tasks that were set aside. Now, my home is back to normal!

Morning/Evening Chores done:

~Made my bed
    ~Picked up, put away items in kitchen, master bedroom, master bathroom and family room...minor things
    ~Dishes done
    ~Linen closet organization...minor
    ~Laundry laundered, folded and put away
    ~Swiffered family room
    ~Mopped kitchen
    ~Mopped master bathroom
    ~Watered indoor plants
    ~Watered lawn

And I got my workout done!!!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    This makes me tired just thinking about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Su O View Post
    This makes me tired just thinking about it.
    Thankfully, I am blessed with a high energy level. When I set my mind to get things done, they get done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Thankfully, I am blessed with a high energy level. When I set my mind to get things done, they get done!
    You are blessed.

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm sorry you were in so much pain and I can sympathize bc that happened to me too when I had to move from Laura's apt to one of my own, this is the first time I've had a place of my own!! I still need a few decorations, pictures ESP in my bedroom. I decided on different shades of pink for my br with an antique feel I need a lot of things to pull that off lol !! I have lung functioning test on August 30th is was changed for the second time. Then I see the pulmonary dr on Sept 10th my daughter went to my dr in Va and got the first scan from last year so my dr will have something to compare the new one with. It should help them see how slow or fast the desease is progressing. I thank the Lord for my daughters and my doctors!! Take care of yourself love you winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm sorry you were in so much pain and I can sympathize bc that happened to me too when I had to move from Laura's apt to one of my own, this is the first time I've had a place of my own!! I still need a few decorations, pictures ESP in my bedroom. I decided on different shades of pink for my br with an antique feel I need a lot of things to pull that off lol !! I have lung functioning test on August 30th is was changed for the second time. Then I see the pulmonary dr on Sept 10th my daughter went to my dr in Va and got the first scan from last year so my dr will have something to compare the new one with. It should help them see how slow or fast the desease is progressing. I thank the Lord for my daughters and my doctors!! Take care of yourself love you winnie
    Winnie it's so good to hear from you! Do you have a Kirkland's store near you? They have wonderful pictures/prints to hang on your walls, and great prices. sometimes their prices are as low as only $10-15 for a large canvas print. They have beautiful home decorating items. They have an online web site, beautiful decorating stuff in that store.

How come you have to have your lungs tested? Are you having the same problems that Laura had? I'm thinking of you....

Hugs,
    Shelley