As many of you know, I am in the midst of cleaning and organizing my home and garage. Some accomplishments have been made in tossing, clearing and cleaning in many areas. My goal is to clean and organize every knook and cranny in my home.

I have done a complete closet organization in two closets, cleaned and organized 2/3 of my garage. My patio has been cleaned and organized. I do patio gardening! Also, I have rearranged some of my bedroom furniture and organized the dresser drawers and lingerie chest. The family room has been rearranged(minor organization needed) with my younger daughter's help. Recently, I organized my penpalling tools by using a decorator box. My yarn is organized too!

I have given many boxes and bags of items to charity. I have given my daddy clothing and shoes which he has distributed in his neighborhood. I have more to give to charity and for my daddy to distribute. Also, I have disposed of many items.

I am enjoying the journey! My home and garage is getting a real makeover through my hard work! I am very pleased with my progress.

What are you cleaning and organizing in your home? What have you done in the past? Please share your organizing tools and tips. Share preventative tips also!