Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 20 of 64 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    We just finished organizing our storage room which stores food. We try to store extra food preferably about a years supply of food for emergency. We did end up throwing out old food which makes us sad. But with the reorganization this won't happen again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, Hello and Good morning to You,

Thank You...
    It is always inspiring to read about your goals, progress and accomplishments made in your homes. Thanks again for sharing!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Celebrating my Progress!

1. Laundry completed last night:folded, hung and put away
    2. Master Bathroom vanity and undercabinets: decluttered and most organization done, baskets and containers used for items, project is almost finished!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching "The Dr. Oz Show" right now. The show is "De-Clutter Your House and De-Stress Your Body Series/Special" with Peter Walsh. A messy house can cause stress, high blood pressure, weight gain and anxiety according to the synopsis of the show.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-24-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I did some touch up painting in the basement. I have also started on another bag of stuff to get rid of. This weather is getting the better of me at times, and keeping busy helps with the cabin fever I can tend to suffer from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished cleaning, decluttering and organizing 3 drawers in my desk! It looks so nice and neat, a place for everything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I ended up going through magazines in the basement and throwing some out when I was actually looking for something else. It is amazing how one can find things when least expected. I did take inventory in the garage and found quite a bit of glassware which will be bubble wrapped and boxed for the next donation. Did more shredding today too as I find paperwork no longer needed. Cleaned out two kitchen drawers this week and added more small kitchen items for donation.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I've done more oganization of the items that were in my bathroom vanity undercabinets. Have tossed a few more items and donating some products to charity too! From the looks of things, my undercabinets will be real show stoppers. I'm using pretty baskets and containers to organize everything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Since Thursday, I've designed and now I'm decorating my monthly planner. This planner will help keep the following areas of my life organized:

to-do lists
    grocery lists
    birthday lists
    gift lists
    events/places to go
    thoughts and ideas
    (will add other sections as needed)

To make my planner useful and enjoyable, I'm decorating it using scrapbooking supplies(ribbon, flowers, paper doilies, die-cuts, lettering, gemstones, buttons, trinkets(variety), rubber stamps, markers(variety), colored pencils, stickers, glitter tape, duck tape, clips, paper clips, pocket organizers, file folder, plastic envelopes, scrapbook paper, sticky notes and list papers. Also, mini monthly calendar sheets, handmade cards and envelopes, inspirational words and quotes, scriptures, scripture cards, mini prayer book and special cards I've received! As I decorate it, other items that appeal to me will be used. What a FUN way to organize my life!

Planner months completed: February and March!

Post Thanks / Like
    SUCCESS! I have completed deep cleaning, decluttering and organizing my master bathroom vanity undercabinets. Also cleaned the cabinet doors! It looks beautiful underneath. Everything is accessible and contained in baskets and containers. Hooray! I did it!