Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  113
Page 32 of 84 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon Dear Ladies,

It's such a beautiful day! The temp is 45 degrees and there is only a little wind blowing. Oh, the sun is putting on a vibrant display of warmth too!

I drove to church this morning to attend Lay Meeting. Attending church out of town gives me an opportunity to glimpse BIG CITY living vs suburban living. Of course, I was born and raised in the BIG CITY so it'll always be a part of me. My life connections/social events occur there also. I simply have the best of both worlds. I feel so blessed!

~enjoy each moment~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I know about the big city....I was born and raised in Newark NJ...and I spent a lot of time in NYC studying dance, and auditioning for shows..the 2 cities are only a 1/2 hour buss or train ride apart......when our first child was born we didn't want her raised in the city so we moved to a sleepy shore community, Bayville, at the Jersey Shore...dirt roads ...woods...lots of sea creatures...wild bay front...it was beautiful..Well it seems that all the people from North Jersey cities decided to move there too and the sleepy shore community in 15 years became a bustling city along with traffic and now a Walmart!!!! Horrible...so we moved again...now we are in a very rural part of Central NY...on a dirt road again...with lots of wild animals, farms, horses, and in the midst of an Amish community....this is where I belong...but everyone can still tell by my accent that I am an Italian from Newark NJ....they say you can take the girl out of the city but you can't take the city out of the girl ....LOL
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    good move Teri, I live in Toms River and things are just getting crazier everyday. I am glad you are happy!

4. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsmom51@yahoo.com View Post
    good move Teri, I live in Toms River and things are just getting crazier everyday. I am glad you are happy!
    Heading down your way Saturday to see my daughter and her family ...3 grandkids ...we have not celebrated Christmas together yet and 2 birthdays! She is in Jackson. Staying overnight at my brothers summer home in Brick...now that is a crazy place!!!

Stay safe in the blizzard today! keep warm! We are only getting 7 inches here ...

Post Thanks / Like

what do ya think?

I finished this section of a double wedding ring quilt I am thinking of making for my daughter's friend's bridal shower. She is getting married in June. What do you think? Is this pattern nice? What do you think of the colors? She is 19 and not a traditionalist at all....She is pretty trendy. Calls me mom and loves my cooking LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 30-double-wedding-ring-quilt-section-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Teri! Love the color combination. That will be beautiful when it's finished! I can't imagine someone not liking it.

8. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri, all I can say is Wow!!! I love it!! Hugs Winnie

10. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies Had 5 inches of snow or more last niight. Also I am very sick with the flu. Just sleeping most of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, stay warm and drink plenty of fluids. Praying for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhh thank you Winnie and Linda...I am off of work today so I am currently busy at working on it....when the recital season comes up ...which is pretty soon....my time will be limited. That is what I am afraid of mostly.