Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  113
Page 2 of 84 First 12341252 ... Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All!

The sun is shining here and the leaves are turning. Fall has arrived! We will be going out for a "Fall leaf drive" again today. My husband loves to do this every day in the Fall. It is his favorite time of the year. I will be on the lookout for a red leaf for Larisa!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Leaves are just starting to change, won't be pretty til about the 21st. My Mother and Dad loved to go see the changing leaves.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello! I am waiting for free days as usually == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so frustrated, I took my dog to get her trimed and a bath, Boo never has had fleas before and couple days after her bath I noticed flras on her,. I have been fighting fleas ever since. I got some flea spray for the house and sprayed everywhere in he, the floor, the couch, the chairs, washed all the bedding and sprayed the mattress. and she is still getting them. I am wondering if I shouldn't call her and let her know her place is infested with fleas. BooBoo is 6 years old and never had fleas until I took her to get groomed. When they get done with them they put them in a cage until you can get them. I think that is where she is gettng them. I have been picking fleas off her all night.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope your dog is better at this time. BooBoo is too precious to have fleas.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 10-10-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    It s Friday!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies, it is a beautiful fall evening here. I have my grandson still with me. Will be here til Wednesday. Was supposed to stay till Thursday but I have a back procedure on Thursday morning. I organized my craft room. Took me several days but finally got it done. I think I over did it though. I should have taken a few more days at it. Now I am feeling it. I have my fall decor up. I want to get some more though over time I don't have a lot. Planning on making some things as well. I just finished a roly poly Santa. Now I need to figure out my next project. I talked to my son and Trish went to the doctor today and I guess they are going to deliver the baby in 2 to 3 weeks. She has slight high blood pressure.It will only be 2 to 3 weeks early at that point. But only if the baby is ok to be born at that time. So far the baby is very active.
    My younger grandson is now crawling and saying mama and dada and making a lot off sounds like he is trying to talk. He can click his little tongue now too. He makes a snorting sound and is so cute when he does it. He makes a funny face when he does it . He had me laughing when he was here. Grandchildren are such blessings and wonderful gifts from God.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice I'm so sorry to hear Boo has fleas and got them at the groomers!! That happened to us once and we were not a bit happy. Our groomer refunded our money!! I do know that dawn dish liquid will kill fleas on cats and dogs!! You have to lather them up good then either keep rubbing on them to keep them warm, or wrap them in a towel from head to tail with lather still on them for about 3-4 minutes to make sure you get all the fleas. Of course keep out of three eyes!! Then rinse good and I always blow them dry so they don't get cold. It has worked on our dogs and cats. I don't know about other brands of dish liquid I always used Dawn like it said!!! Good luck hope it helps!!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I called the vet and got some flea medicine for her, and now she doesn't have any fleas. She is now a happy dog again.. They drove her crazy..

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yaayyy! Glad Boo-Boo is happy again .... and YOU TOO!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!