Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your plans for cooler weather?

Well, it is only supposed to be about 70 degrees here today. I took the liberty this morning to work on the garage a little. Have a long ways to go, but the weather was so much nicer today!

What are your plans for cooler weather?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 53 degrees here today. We are suppose to have a few cooler days then back to the 70's for the wknd. We will soon be coming in to harvest. I will be driving the grain cart and running the grain dryer and doing whatever needs to be done on the farm during harvest. We leave as soon as it is fit for combining in the morning and get home when it is too tough to continue combining. Makes for some long days. I pack our lunch in the morning and we eat on the go in the field, stopping only for breakdowns, and bathroom breaks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doing more organizing and downsizing, once it gets cooler I will work in the garage and basement more. Now to collect more boxes to put my stuff in for donations and garbage.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    It was 90 and extremely humid in Alabama today. Ugh.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    cooler weather here. Don't have any plans. I like to crochet and bake in the cooler weather.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stay home and turn up the heat!
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Staying warm and crocheting for the winter season, especially Christmas. I finished my mom and dad's throw, just have to sew in the tails. I need to finish my niece's shawl, and I need to get started on my grandmother's shawl. I also want to be able to make a couple of things to try to sell, as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    To start winterizing our home. It has been very chilly here. In the low to mid 60's during the day and at night has been high to low 40's,brrr! Other than that,I crochet all winter and bake too.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's getting chilly in New Jersey. Usually I put on some comfortable old clothes, put an old movie on the TV (one I've seen several times) and crochet for the needy. But I don't think that's going to happen this year because 2 months ago we got a Boston Terrier. He's almost 5 months old now and has more energy than my whole family put together. I'll just have to wait until he's napping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking out the winter clothes and washing them and hanging them in the closet and putting away the summer clothes. Finishing up cleaning out the garden as soon as I feel better, and basically just doing my crafts for Christmas and my craft show in November and in November will start baking for the holidays. I will just work on my crafts during the cool months and getting ready for next year's shows plus I make some things for myself and for gifts for birthdays. I don't do much in the winter