Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What have you been doing lately besides crocheting?

Hello!

It has been crazy here with school starting, scouts, rhythm group starting, cooking, and everything else! I thought I would get all this work done on the garage in the summer, but it did not happen.

So what have you been up to lately besides crocheting?

2. Thanks aporfirio thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting together with friends, daily walking, starting to downsize a lot of my stuff in preparation for a future move (hopefully), different volunteer club meetings. And trying to stay out of trouble, LOL!!!!

Roe

4. Likes aporfirio, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking Bill to doctor--praying--panic--growing closer to the Lord and learning little by little to leave my burdens with Him. That will definitely take more time but I think I just might be understanding it alittle. I pray I won't lose it. Smaller matters--working on the weeds and grass. We have had some cool weather in Wisconsin and more rain so the grass is growing so fast. But it is nice to see it so green. Next Friday--I go in for some minor surgery. My lady cynecologist--is so nice.

6. Likes aporfirio, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Been going for my MS treatments lately. Been feeling sick from that. Thank goodness I only have it done once a month. But I have to have it for 2 weeks every other day. Other than that, just staying indoors out of the sun. Supposed to,doctors orders. I've watching t.v. to keep myself occupied.

8. Likes aporfirio, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope your treatments are helping and you feel better soon.

10. Likes aporfirio, Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a retired high school Math teacher. My oldest grand son is taking Algebra this year. I've been helping him with it and it just came back to me with no effort.

12. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been reading God's word every day growing in Him. Praying, working on some jewelry and plastic canvas things, going to yard sales and doctor appointments. Next Monday will be going for my surgery. I have also been picking my garden vegetables and enjoying the pool which we will be taking down this week. Going to start cleaning out the garden too. Already took out the cucumber plants because they were done. Going to pull the corn stalks out and I am going to bundle them together for fall decorations in front of my trailer. I still have tomatoes, beans and okra and cantalopes so will wait till they are done. I have about 6 cantalope growing right now. About 2 or 3 of them will be ready to pick here very soon. Talking to my kids and staying indoors when it is really hot. Also taking my crafts to craft shows and reading.

14. Likes aporfirio, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are getting ready for fall harvest. We have heard that there is a propane shortage again in our area and with the crops planted late due to the wet weather and the proposed early fall, the corn will be wet. We will need to dry the corn before we can bring it to the elevator, we purchased two more propane tanks and they needed to be sanded down, stripped, primed and painted. Just finished with the painting today. We also have been working outside around the house, finally got the foundation and cement poured. Will need to clean the basement from all the dust, water, and cement...Uff not looking forward to that but will need to get it done. We still need to get the landscaping done, but that will probably have to wait until next year.

16. Likes Mary Laposta, aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I started making greeting cards using embroidery thread and silk ribbon. I have stayed pretty busy making cards for my mom to send to family and friends. Right now I am between crochet projects. What is a good project to do once you have conquered hats, scarves, and dishcloths? I know the stitches, but have problems reading patterns. Any suggestions? Rose Ann (wadepersonal)

18. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been teaching myself how to knit. It's slow going for me LOL....

Shelley

20. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post