Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you and your family.
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie any news about your brother? Still praying for him, for you and family!!! Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everybody,
    Thanks for your prayers! My brother Scott is doing better and will probably be able to go home in a couple of days. The cause of this was that about a year ago he was hit while on his bike and got a fracture in his back from that. The doctors said it would heal at that time. It turned out that he got a infection in the fracture and he's diabetic and his sugar was high. They have it under control. He has a physical therapist there to help him walk. There will be a physical therapist to help him when he gets home too. Randy said that Scott looked better. Scott had what was called cetoacidosis- Randy said that you can die from that- but Scott is doing better! Thanks again!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear your brother is doing better. God can do wonderful things

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    My brother Scott has a real bad back. When he's home he uses a walker. He is back to work. Pray for healing for him and pray he comes to know the Lord.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, so sorry to hear about your brother. Sending prayers for his quick recovery. I know how you feel. It was one year ago this month my baby brother underwent a kidney transplant with another brother giving him the gift of life through a live donation. What an emotional year we had in 2013, as my brother never had symptoms of any kidney problems, and a routine blood test found the problem which saved his life. So with that said God does perform miracles, He can do anything. I know he will be with your brother through this time and hoping as you are your brother will see Him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You!!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,

I am sending prayers for your brother for healing of body and soul. I pray God will touch him with His healing hands and open his eyes to the glory of Jesus.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    There are other people in my family besides Scott that don't know the LORD. and I know of a few other people too that don't know the LORD and you probably know of some people too that don't know the LORD . I pray that we'll be a witness to those around us and that Jesus would flow from within us that others may see Christ in us.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, I just saw this post and I pray your brother is getting better. xoxoxo Lynda