Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Susan2014 So sorry to hear about your husband. Your in my prayers too. I went on them --Took some convincing. But after my daughter died in 1995 of leukemia I crashed for awhile and knew I had to get something. My poor sister kept trying to convince me--but I was scared to take them and part of me felt like I was doing something wrong not by taking the pills but that my faith in God wasn't strong enough to get me through. But now I see God was telling me I needed to see the doctor and get help. He helps us in lots of ways--than it was faith in Him and the pills. That fear that comes over me can only be fought with the armor of God--and prayers-prayers of my friends in Christ. Thank you all and God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Susie Ann, I am praying for the peace that passes all understanding that will guard your heart and your mind according to God's Holy Word. Trust God, my sister in Christ, He will never leave you or fosake you. I am a witness. Hallelujah! Sending you (((HUGS))).
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 09-06-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that verse thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann My prayers are with you and your husband. God promised us that He would never leave us or forsake us. Reminds me of the Footprints poem. God said that when there were 2 footprints he was walking beside us that is when we are going through good times. But when there was only one set of footprints in the sand I was carrying you. That is when we are all going through the difficult times. We are never alone and that is so reassuring no matter what we go through. I pray He will give you the strength that you need and will bless your husband with a miracle healing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann, I just saw your post and am so sorry you and your husband are going through such difficulties. I think it is nothing short of miraculous that your husband is doing so well. My late husband had brain cancer too. He had one tumor, had surgery did fine, had radiation, and chemo. Then they found another tumor and removed that he had more chemo. He had glioblastoma it originates in the brain and stays in the brain we were thankful for that but it was already stage 4 when they found it. The gave him 3-6 months but he lived 2 years and all but these last few months were better than we expected! God is so awesome!! Do not let satan tell you you aren't a good Christian or you don't have enough faith. We are only human and God knows that it's we that have to make ourselves understand that. After fighting a debilitating desease for months or years we get physically and emotionally exhausted so there is nothing wrong with taking meds to help us cope. I had severe panic attacks also but The Lord brought me through them, yes with the help of meds and I am not ashamed of that!!! I will sure be praying for you and your husband and remember to take care of YOU while you are taking care of your husband!! Love, prayers, and hugs Winnie

6. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ladies when I read your messages it lifts my spirit It is so nice having a lot of sisters-in-Christ God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    They found 9 tumors in Bill's brain They think they can get it with radiation The doctor is wonderful and seems awed for how good my husband is doing after 2 years of chemo There is a 10 percent chance of dementia Bill is handling it really well But to my shame I am trying not to let him see it But today I am having the most overwhelming panic attacks I am praying so hard asking God to put a hedge around our family protecting us from the evil one and his evil helpers I am asking for Strength to follow the Lord and His will be done in our lives. Thank you friends and God Bless you all
    Hello Susie Ann,
    I am sorry to hear that your husband and you are going thru all of that. I will pray for both of you.
    XXX
    Krys
    PS; My husband died from heart attack many years ago, he was only 33 years old I was 31. I got left with two little kids to raise on my own. Two years after my husband died my mother died from ovary cancer. I don't have any family left with an exception of my two children. I was the only child, so I don't have any siblings. My kids are living far away from me (in different states), that is why I don't see them often.
    Sometimes life isn't fair!.
    Last edited by Polishgirl; 08-11-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Polish girl sorry to hear that and thanks for your prayers. So sorry to hear your husband left you so young.You are very brave raising your two children alone. Is your father still alive? I thank the Good Lord some day all this pain and heart ache will end--the hard part is getting there. I always remind myself what Jesus suffered for us --when it gets tough and He asked the Father to let Him out of it. But the Father said no and Jesus obeyed. This gives me hope. Eye has not seen nor ear heard what God has prepared for His children. Hang in there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart. Please know that many are praying for the both of you. Keep the faith.
    Love and hugs and blessings and strength
    God bless

CrochetDee