Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 children that live in Different states, since my husband passed away a couple of weeks ago, I plan on moving to Ga where my daughter lives. The only family I have around here is my sister and that isn't enough to keep me here I want to be down where my Grandchildren are so I can finally get to know them, the range in age from 6 to 15.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is wonderful Meerkat Wishing you a safe trip Do you have to sell your house or do you live in an apartment? If the six year old is a girl maybe you can make her some doll clothes I enjoy doing that for my granddaughters I made a scarf for my grandson Huggs and God Bless I wish you all the happiness

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I have 2 children that live in Different states, since my husband passed away a couple of weeks ago, I plan on moving to Ga where my daughter lives. The only family I have around here is my sister and that isn't enough to keep me here I want to be down where my Grandchildren are so I can finally get to know them, the range in age from 6 to 15.
    I think it is great that you are planning on being near your daughter and grandchildren. I know what a great blessing they can be. I see 2 of my grandchildren quite often and I really enjoy it. Being close to my daughter and just 30 minutes from each of my sons is wonderful. It makes me feel so needed and helps to keep me going. I can't do much with them because of my health but I enjoy making them things, playing board games with them, being in the pool with them, and doing what I can for them. The smiles on my grandchildren's faces when they come to visit me is so precious, something I keep with me every day and especially when I am not feeling good. Keeps me young at heart. My grandchildren are 7,5, 4, and 1. And now I have two more to look forward too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for you and your husband.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25