Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

New Prayer Request for Laura

My twin sister Laura has gotten much worse over the past few days!! Her BP will not stay up it has been as low as 78/47 mostly in 80's/50's because it is so low she can't take the lung meds bc they drop her BP by 20 points!! Please please pray she can get admitted right away so they can start helping her. She is feeling pretty bad and very short of breathe again. I talked to her for a few min then told her just to text me when the dr calls her back. I told her daughter if dr doesn't call soon, real soon, go ahead and take her to ER. I was just talking to my daughter yesterday about going back to Ky to take care of Laura as long as she needs me!! That may be happening really soon!! Please pray for me too as I am a mess today. Thanking you in advance love you all soooo very much. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about this. I wish her good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you know my thoughts and prayers are going out to Laura and you right now.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Praying for you both and Andi too! Have a safe trip to Kentucky.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Laura is at the hospital her oxygen level is 83% and blood pressure was 82/45!!! They have her pressure up some taking tests. Was going to edit post under thread name but didn't know how!! Thank you for your prayers I really appreciate it so much. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Are you in Kentucky now by your sister?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    No I will probably go this weekend unless I have to fly then I will get first flight I can. Laura was admitted to ICU because her blood pressure and oxygen levels are so low. They are doing a heart test, don't know when yet hope soon! Thanks for your prayers she needs them and so do I!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    LORD, please be w/Linda and her twin sister Laura. Place your healing hand upon them. Laura's blood pressure and oxygen are very low so I'm asking that the doctors could bring her levels back up to where it should be. I pray that she would be able to breathe easier. And be w/Linda through all this. Thank You LORD! AMEN!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers for all of you, and for discernment for her doctors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie that's just what I need right now. I really appreciate it so much! Love and hugs Winnie