Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose,

Did you take a "before" photo of your garage? Then take an "after" photo and post them for us to see your handiwork.
    I did that a few years ago, when wanting to organize my basement. I took the "before" photo, but never got the job done. Thus, no "after" photo. Its time to get back down there and tackle the job again!

~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Knowing that Thursday is trash day, I have time to toss lots of items and make a real difference in my garage! I need to get more boxes too! I'm really enjoying the changes I see in my garage.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really need to clean out my garage. It is loaded with items from the garage sale from about 3 years ago. I haven't parked in the garage for so long, if I tried it my garage would say to my car, "Get the heck out of here! You don't belong at this house! I don't recognize you"! Ha Ha! I have been after my son to get started on cleaning it out and the shed in the back yard needs to be done first! We both have things in each place. Most of his tools and things are now in my garage floor where I used to park the car. I don't know what we are going to do with all of it. My friend wants to have another sale and this time in the front yard and if it doesn't sell we will put up signs saying " take it if you want it ...it's all free!" then we will dump it if it doesn't go anywhere. I have already set a box of toys out front with a Free sign and it did leave....I don't know and don't care who took it...at least it is gone. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo, no pics were taken...just wanted to dive in and start making a difference in my garage. Wishing you much success in your basement cleanup!Stay in touch about your progress!

Patty, I like your idea of adding a "free" sign to those items!I think I'll try that too! Best wishes on your cleanup, stay in touch!

Wednesday, I shopped at Dollar Tree and was given all the boxes that I wanted. I got about ten for my garage cleanup. One of the clerks was so helpful and set boxes aside for me as she took out products for stocking.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will take a picture for a before one....I never thought of doing that. Thanks for the idea. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, that's funny about the before and never after pictures lol!! I actually did take before and after pics I will have to find them and show you all. What an ordeal that was! Now I have NO clutter anywhere!! Feels awesome too! Good luck everyone!! Just keep plugging along take lots of breaks! You will be glad you did we didn't take enough and I was worn out!! Hugs to all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully, my charities do home pickups, so all I need to do is put everything on my porch or in my driveway. What a blessing! Four charities want donations between June 4 and June 13. How good does it get! Trash pickup is 2x weekly, so that works out well. I have work to do!:-) Garage cleanup, here I come!

I am enjoying cleaning my garage. I delight in making a difference in whatever goal I'm striving to reach.

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,

I am sooo envious of your "no clutter" anywhere. I have it EVERYWHERE!!! Ha, ha!! I really HAVE to get more organized around here. Want to trade homes?????
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jo, that's funny about the before and never after pictures lol!! I actually did take before and after pics I will have to find them and show you all. What an ordeal that was! Now I have NO clutter anywhere!! Feels awesome too! Good luck everyone!! Just keep plugging along take lots of breaks! You will be glad you did we didn't take enough and I was worn out!! Hugs to all Winnie
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well girlfiend since I live with my daughter in her home I don't think I could do that but I'd be happy to help you clean up your clutter!! We wouldn't get much done for goofing off haha!! Have a great evening tell Bill hi from me:-). Love ya bunches hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose 4 pick ups WOW we have 2 and can take to one close by 1 mile. Good for you. We try but it it seem we need to start over TOO MUCH. Now Larry's illness says keep your Junk (yarn etc. I will need it as you dont have friends. Meaning well as on-line friends cant drive me?? Love im Gods Prayers & his toughness a year or 2 Maybe. I pray every night for you & all
    those alone or a Ill Partner. Keep your newsy messges coming. HUGS & Prayers

11. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today another one of my charities called. That's 5, but since that would make 2 charities on one day, I am donating to 4 of them. Today, I gathered items inside my home for charity. Still more to go! Garage cleanup starts again next week! There are also 2 charities within minutes from me for drop offs.