Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  43
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have a grand time in Rochester I am sure.Even though you will be at Mayo much of the time. We will get together next time then. Probably sometime in the summer. Enjoy yourself!

Post Thanks / Like
    After a full day of work(clerical work, running errands, grocery shopping, crock pot cooking), I am relaxing and enjoying this beautiful evening. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I hope each one of you are experiencing a fruitful day too.(((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and if she forgets Im going that has happen Ill Bug you hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband is the same way when I rip out several rows. His eyes grow large in awe. With many patterns I can get away with a small mistake, but doilies not so much. But since crocheting is my hobby. I don't mind. Not sure right now what my next project is going to be. I will have to go through my patterns and see how much yarn or thread I have.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! How are you? It s all the same here as usually. I am waiting for a free days to finish this angel doily... Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I slept in this morning. A very rare occurrence for me. I don't like to sleep in, because it just throws my whole day off. I normally am up at 6:30. It takes me a while to become fully functional. Long about 9 or so I finally feel like I can get some work done. So, on days I sleep in it still takes that long to become a fully operating human, and by then the day is half over.
    I have a couple of projects to finish up,and one to make for a friend. When I am done with all that I am going to go back to my first love of crocheting baby things. I ran across a charity this morning for making things for babies in NICUs. I felt an instant tug toward those little ones and their families.
    When I am in the city I will be stocking up on baby yarns. Yea!
    Enjoy your day everyone, and may God fill it with special blessings.

9. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Trude, What a lovely thing you do.. I'm sure the families are so very touched by you.. God Bless you in all or your endeavors... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude your really are on a roll getting things finished, thats great to give to those in need. Is it here in MN or?? I
    hope you find some good sales on yarn. Keep Michaels, Jo-Annes in sight may hav a sale then. God Bless My friend

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just directed to here I to am up many night. So I will probably visit here too.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to here that you will visit here HUGS