Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  170
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Kansas, home of the Wichita State Shockers, which by the way are ranked at 5 in the nation right now. Go Shockers!

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas (Houston) via NJ, born and raised in NY

4. Likes Barbara G., Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Born in Massachusetts, been in Rhode Island since I was 9.. (I'm 56 now) I lived a short time in Pima, Arizona.. then back to RI

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in NY - Upstate NY - Finger Lakes Area. Beautiful here with all the lakes around. Nice place to live. I lived in Florida for 1 year and a half and although I liked that - it just wasn't home. Sure was nice though

8. Likes Barbara G., Teri, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Since 1996 I have lived in the beautiful lake country of nw MN in Detroit Lakes, a community of only 7500 permanent residents. It is a summer and winter tourist area and home of the WeFest country music festival every Aug. We also have the distinction of only having two seasons here--winter and road construction. When one ends, the other begins immediately. It is just 45 miles east of the only other home I have ever known, Fargo, ND.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey vlveteyes how are you doing---i was born in lowell mass. Do you know where that is? I left there when I was 17___my sister and I moved to wash.dc----see ya betty bee

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ontario, Canada

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Petrolia, Ontario Canada.

15. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BettyBee! Yes, I know where that is.. nice to know I have a "neighbor" here

Post Thanks / Like
    To Poinciana - I live in upstate ny but I went to live in florida for a year and a half and i remember the first time i realized those "lumps of dirt" piled up on the side of the highway were actually aligators!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my...... I was traveling down aligator highway with my husband at the wheel. of course he didn't tell me where he was taking me! I kept seeing these lumps on the side of the water that was running along side the road but i didn't pay much attention - i was busy looking at the trees and the sky and such. i kept seeing what i thought were lumps of dirt then all the sudden i focused in on one and realized they were not lumps of dirt but aligators..... lots of them, big aligators..... i exclaimed.... oh my.... honey...... those are aligators.... they are loose .... there are hundreds of them...... i pulled my feet up and locked the doors..... lol..... like it was really gonna do any good. lol....... i will never forget it. We have cows running around here. not anything that is going to eat me. I got used to them over the time i was there. i stayed in a camp where one or two actually slept on the bank by the back of my camper every night and swam in the canal every day where i was staying.... but no matter how much i saw them... they just still amaze me. Wonderfullly beautiful creatures.... but very deadly if not totally watched and respected.

18. Likes Barbara G., seashells_Shelly liked this post