Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I just made an executive decision. I am doing this all by way of email. If you have already received your partner you are good to go. But I can't copy and paste here as easily as I can in an email.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude we went & stocked up at 9 am & wind was Terrible on the face so you were smart yesterday. Take a HOT COFFEE /TEA Break xoxoxo HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok here are the facts...there aren't any facts.
    If you received anything, anything at all from me today disregard it. Please! A couple of you may have received more than 1 thing from me. Disregard both things.
    Organizing this last step is taking more time than I thought. I thought I was oh so organized with this project. I will work all night on this and you will have your final partner by morning. As long as your morning doesn't start at O-Dark Thirty.

Post Thanks / Like
    TRUDE You are a Funny Bunny. Have not rec. anything ? And my Day Begings after O-Dark-Thirty. xoxox HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I missed SSIS? I didn't know about it because I didn't have a computer to use for a few weeks. Maybe I can catch the next one someone does. Thanks for working on it. Your Friend Laurie

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude did you get mine I sent it again to you pm well we all are entitled to misstakes once in awhile thanks wenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Laurie I a still working on the partners, so if you wanted to get a survey to me right quick you could still participate.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just sent out all of the partners from the surveys that I had. If you didn't get an email from me with your partner's info let me know.
    I think that I over thought this project. I wanted to make sure everyone had a partner suited to them. I put a lot of thought into who should go with whom (did I use that correctly?).
    I hope oyu are all please with your partner.
    Someone mentioned that I should put my address here for just in case. I don't want to put it out in an open forum. I hope she doesn't mind, but if a "just in case" should come up ask Lili she know my address.

Have fun you all.
    Thank for your patience.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did'nt get last name BUT I have it anyways BUT maybe others Dont ?????? also do you or anyone have ideas how to send card or pkg with out address RETURN?????? Just thought if its a card & only a card NO RETURN needed???? If you add a little??? with Card I would just take name off
    Problem is They may know ??? FUN and ADVENTURIST any ways I LOVE it. Play dumb if asked question online DONT ANSWER . Confuse U ALL ????

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, you could leave a return address, but the if there is a problem the post office can't notify you. I suppose with a card it isn't such a big deal, but if it is a package I would include at least your address. Your partner might guess who you are but not know for sure, because another person could have mailed something to you to mail to their partner so that partner won't know. Just a guessing game. That's the fun.